Betrayal

You opened your eyes to broad daylight.

What time is it???

You tried to sit up but stopped when you realized Mire was still laying on you.
But.. he was awake.
You found it weird actually.
That he was just staring into space with his arms wrapped around you not saying a word.
You didn't even think he realized you woke up.

"I've been thinking.."

Your heart dropped. You were expecting this. Why would Mire let you go? He kidnapped you after all and killed multiple people for you. He even managed to make you fall for him.. atleast depend on him that is. He had you trapped and he could almost read you like a book.

"About?"
Mire sat up.
"I know I said a week darling.. but.." He analyzed your movements and reactions.
"I know Mire.." You replied calmly.
"You know? Are you okay with staying??" He asked upbeat.

Mire knew you really well and he was the top of his school. He even could get away with murders but you learned two things about him while staying with him.
1. He can't hide his emotions when it comes to you.
2. When he gets back in obsession mode, he believes anything you say because he's blinded by love.

"I've been with you only a week.. and I feel like I've known you forever" You placed your hand on his hand.
"S-Seriously?" His face heated and you felt almost guilty but he was insane.
"Yes Mire" You smiled and kissed him. His hand touched your hair and pushed you down in excitement. You flipped him over on his back.
"Oh~?" He looked at you with a grin. You trailed your hands on his arms pulling them above his head.
"I love you Mire"
You felt his body shiver, "I love you too"

*Snap*

You clicked the hand cuffs into place making a snapping sound. Before Mire could even process you threw them over the bed frame pole that he used on you before.
Mire didn't say anything.
His hair hung in his face.

It worked! I can't believe it worked.. He left the knife and handcuffs on the bed and I grabbed them. But I can't believe it worked!

You laughed aloud from anxiety.
You went directly over to the dresser and grabbed your phone again. It was dead but you knew it was still functionable.
You looked at the second drawer.
Mire had told you not to open it but being curious before your departure, you did so.
"A key?" You said out loud.
"Y/n.."
Mire finally said something giving you chills. "Can you uncuff me now?"
You went over to the bed and placed the knife to his throat.
"Are you serious? Why the hell would I do that!"
"Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry.."
You started to feel bad.
"I mean.. You have boobs and I have a mouth, I'm sure we can figure something out~" Mire chuckled and you slapped him.

Mire looked up at you and you almost jumped. His eyes were teary and he had a tiny forced smile. His cheek was reddened and he licked it.
"I should just slit your throat right now!" You yelled.
Mires face flushed and he avoided eye contact. You felt a hard bulge against you as you sat on his lap.
You gulped flustered.
"What the hell is wrong with you!?You're a lunatic!" You yelled at him and he still looked away.
"I can't help it.."
You heard him say quietly.

He looked at you upset.
"Y/n.. Did you really not mean any of that? I'm sorry I'm not perfect!"
Mire looked as though he was on the brink of tears.
"I screwed it up didn't I? I always do.. I always do" He started mumbling to himself, "I just wanted you to love me aswell! I just wanted to show you.."
He started venting.
"I can't help it! I told you this! You're the only thing that makes me feel alive.. I just didn't want you to leave and not come back.. I didn't want you to leave Y/n.."

Your heart felt swollen.
"Mire.. I didn't lie"
You moved the knife and cupped his face making him look at you.
"I just don't know if it's real love or not! I don't know because I'm with you 24/7!" You kissed him passionately.
"Mire I just don't know yet"
"Y/n.. Uncuff me"
You gulped.
"I can't"
"Please I'm sorry, I was being selfish. You can go back I promise, but remember the circumstances??"

Mire was getting desperate. He tried forcing his hands out the cuffs.
"What do you want darling?? Anything! I'll give you anything!"

You got off of him and backed away confused.
"I'm just gonna go.."
"NO! I mean no.. please come back. Don't do this. Do you hate me that much?"
"No Mire I don't hate you, just stay there for the time being okay?" You ran out the room downstairs.

"Fuck.. fuck" You paced back and forth. You were shaking, confused and anxious. "I don't know what to do.. Isn't that what I wanted?? Fucking hell.."
You sighed.

I'm even using his lingo..

You pulled the key out your pocket.
"Is there a locked door somewhere?"

...