School

Mire gripped the rope tightly and smiled.
"So? Tell me"
"I thought we were pass this.." You backed away.
"And I thought we were pass the lying" His smile faded.
"Well you're such a detective, you should find out what I'm looking for easily.."
Mire gritted his teeth.
"You better be lucky we don't have time" He threw the uniform at you.
"Get dressed, we're making a detour"

...

You took a shower and got dressed. You were now in the car
waiting on Mire. He walked out with one of the police officers, the one you had hit in the ribs. He wasn't as beat up but he did have blood stains on him.
Mire put him in the backseat.
"Aren't you gonna tie him up?" You asked Mire.
"Remember? If he tries anything funny, I'll kill his whole family. Plus my 'friends' came over to help clean up the mess and if anything happens to you or me they'll be notified"

He tapped his finger on the wheel agitated. His hair was well kept and his uniform was blood free. His bookbag was in the back with the cop.
"Oh right my bookbag!"
"I know. We'll grab it while we're here"
"What?"
Mire pulled up to your place. Him and the cop got out the car. They knocked on the door and your mom came out. At first you could see your mom was talking about you missing then there was yelling and then she was intrigued. You saw Mire pull out money and you were shocked. He grabbed your bookbag and got back in the car.

"What about the cop?"
"He'll manage" Mire spat annoyed.
"What was that money?! That wasn't part of the plan"
"You're mom is stubborn but it seems like she's willing to give you away for money.."
"You bought me?!?"
"No" Mire laughed alloud, "I told her you were chosen for something due to your beauty and gave her the money too support you out of state doing it"
"And you think that will work?"
"We'll see after school.."

Mire drove and pulled behind your school.
"But won't you be late?"
"It's fine.."
"Mire?"
"Yes?"
You grabbed his arm.
"I never thought I'd be this anxious about going back. I don't know if I can do it" You frowned and Mire looked at you sympathetically. Suddenly your stomach grumbled.
"Shit I forgot about breakfast" He facepalmed, "That's finna be on my mind all day"
"Mire.."
Mires hands gripped you suddenly and pulled you over to the drivers side. Your back hit the horn as he sat you on his lap.
"Calm down sweetheart, It'll be okay" He kissed your hand.

You laughed a bit.
"You pulled me over here for that?"
"Oh? Are you disappointed? What dirty thoughts are you thinking Y/n~?" Mire teased and you immediately attempted to go back to the passenger seat.
"I'm not done" Mire grabbed your wrists gently. "So are you gonna tell me what you were looking for or am I gonna have to pry it out of you~?"
"Y-You're still on that?!"
Mire pulled your wrist closer and started kissing your neck. You squirmed and he started kissing lower.
"Mire! We're gonna be late!"
"I don't give a fuck"
You gulped at his aggression.
"Tell me"
You stayed quiet and Mire placed one of his hands around your neck.
"You're so annoying.." He gritted his teeth and started to pull up your skirt. Your face flushed and you looked out the car window.
Students from your school were walking past!

"O-Okay okay! I'll tell you"
Mire looked at you with annoyance.
"Too late~" He began to rub his hand up your shirt and continued kissing your neck.
"I-I wanted to know if you had like.. a um shrine of me" Your face heated saying those words and Mire sat up quickly with a dumb founded face.
"What?! Are you nuts?!" Mire started laughing really hard. You waited until he was done.
"Stop laughing.."
"Are you serious?? Darling tell me you're not serious" He was laughing so hard tears were piling up.
"Shut up!!!" You pushed him and he coughed in an attempt to contain himself.
"You're so cute~" He grinned and began touching your hair.
"Don't touch me!" You smacked his hand away and grabbed the car door.
"Hey.. no need to feel embarrassed~" He stopped you by grabbing both your wrists. "It's okay if you're crazy, I like that~"
Mire smirked and you made a disgusted face.
"I'm not crazy! I just wanted to know since a lot of obsessed people do that!"
Mire rolled his eyes.
"Sure.."

He looked at your face and saw that tears were forming from embarrassment.
"Are you going to cry?!" He exclaimed with a smile.
"No! Let go of me Mire!" You yelled but paused when he licked your neck.
"Ha~" He laughed infatuated.
"Y-You're the crazy one!"
He gave you a blank unamused stare.
"Don't look at me like that!" you yelled.
"You're getting worked up over nothing.."
You stayed silent and waited for Mire to let go of you.
"I guess I'll stop teasing now.." He brought his lips to your ear, "I do have one~ But you'll never find it doll"
You blushed and smiled.
"I knew it! I knew you had one!" You laughed and your pride of always being right was restored. "Wait what's in it?"
"Not telling you~" Mire opened the car door and pushed you out.
"Hey!" you yelled.
"I'll be back to pick you up after school. If you cheat on me, I'll kill him and keep you tied up forever~" He grinned sweetly.

How can he say that so normally..

When Mire drove off you looked at the school.

Oh geez..