Extra

"Shit.."

Ty paused awkwardly and his face heated. Ivan didn't know how to react. "Uh.."
Gina grabbed your hand immediately and pulled you up. The lunch bell rung and you both ran out quickly.
She started bursting out laughing and you screamed internally embarrassed.
"Okay todays definitely been fun the most fun I've had in a while!" She grinned, "Cmon Y/n cheer up!"
"Gina this is embarrassing.." You frowned and crossed your arms.
"Oh.." She hugged you, "I'm a pretty shitty person.. so I've been told countless times.. I'm sorry. I thought it would be fun"
"It was kinda fun.." You began to smile, "Did you see their faces??"
You both began to laugh.
"They were priceless!! Men are so easy~" She grinned and looked at you. "So you don't hate me?"
"I can't help but feel today has brought us closer together" You sighed and she cheered.

You both walked in the classroom and sat in the back of the class. You would catch Bren looking at you and Gina would give him a death glare.
You looked in your bag and saw your busted phone.
"Wait.."
You went to your contacts and they were all deleted except Mires. Your heart jumped when you saw his name and you clicked on it. You tried to text him but the screen wouldn't tap on the keyboard.
"Shit.."
"Is that your phone?" Gina's face was disgusted, "Dude did you drop it down a fucking elevator shaft or what??"
"Shut up"
"Do you need a new phone? My dad will definitely buy it" Gina said to you serious.
"I'm fine.." You sighed and the class went by rather quickly.
As you walked out the classroom Gina stopped you and asked if your wanted a ride. You politely declined and she shrugged.
"It's your lost! Anyways here.."
She placed a viagra pill in your hand.
"Gina!!"
"It's an extra! You never know when you might need it~" She smiled and you split ways.

When the last bell rung you didn't feel anymore symptoms.

I guess Gina was right about it wearing off after school hours.

You began walking towards the trail. The wind was blowing harder than usual and the sky was turning grey. A car pulled up beside you.
It was Bren.
"Well well well..~"
You rolled your eyes.
"Need a ride~?"
"No! Leave me alone!" You yelled and he smirked.
"Don't get your panties in a bunch~ You do have those right?"
You blushed and continued walking.
"Come on.. You know you want one"
"Seriously leave me alone! Why are you so obsessed with me?"
Bren was taken back and scoffed.
"I'm just being nice.."
You ignored him and he finally gave up.
"Fine.."
He drove off and after a few minutes of walking you made it to the trail.
You saw Mire calmly leaning against a tree.
You could hear your heart beat.

"Mire!" You smiled and ran up hugging him.
"Hi darling" He smiled.
You gripped his uniform and looked at him. "You're such an asshole! I couldn't even text you today when I needed you! I really needed you!" You almost whined and Mire was taken back surprised.
His face slowly turned back into a smile and he patted your head. "I'm sorry.. I thought about the same thing today. We should get you a new phone"
You felt the same feeling from earlier when he looked at you.

Are these side effects? I could've swore it was over..

You had the urge to tell Mire everything but didn't know how. You both walked down the trail silently. He had his hands in his pockets. You wondered what he was thinking.

"Mire this guy keeps bothering me.." You spoke and he barely reacted.
"Really? How?"
"He keeps harassing me.. and remember when we were at that party? He pushed me in the pool"
Mires eyes widened a bit but was surprisingly calm and he placed his hand on your head.
"It's that blond guy right?"
You nodded and he smiled.
"Y/n.. you do know what you're saying right now right?"
You nodded again.
"And you know you're giving me permission?"
You nodded and he kissed your forehead
"Okay <3~ I'm glad you told me because I already knew~"

You made it back to the house and you both sat at the table doing homework. Mire asked what you wanted for dinner and you both decided on chicken pasta.
He was focused on his work and you just stared at him.
"Is something wrong? You're burning a hole in my head" He didn't look up and you gulped.
"Where are my underwear?"
He let out a laugh that made your stomach flutter.
"I ate them~"

...

"Boy what"
You both started laughing and he reached in his bag.
"Can I keep them?" He pouted smelling them.
You got up and grabbed them.
"What are you crazy?! No way weirdo!"
He sighed and grabbed you. Mire pulled you on his lap and you both kissed.
"What do you mean you needed me today?" Mire asked curiously making your heart skip a beat.
"It's nothing.."
"Did someone hurt you?" Mire gripped your arm demandingly.
"No! No one hurt me.."

Drugging doesn't count as hurting right?

"Anyways how did you know about Bren" You changed the subject and Mire looked at you annoyed.
"Tell me"
You gulped and looked away. He grabbed your chin making you face him. "Y/n if anyone has hurt you.."
"No Mire it's not like that! I needed you.." You trailed your fingers on his button uniform down to his buckle.
"Oh.."