Sleepover?

^ Why'd I make this? 😭 it's cute representation idc

Later that evening before the sun started setting, Mire finally came back.
He was soaking wet and had a bag with him. There was was a small amount of blood on his hands that you don't think he noticed.
"Sweetheart<3~"
Mire hugged you as you sat infront of the kitchen island. "I missed you.." He clung to you inhaling your scent. You didn't reply.
"Awe what's wrong? I got you some presents" Mire reached his hand in the bag and pulled out one of the latest smart phones. He watched as your face began to light up.
"Woah! This is expensive.. you didn't have to get this one" You opened the box to the red electronic and cut it on.

You began to set it up and Mire just looked at you with his chin in his palm. He had sat in the chair beside you and was deep in thought.
After setting up your phone, you realized the only contact was Mire.
Just like the other phone.. it had no apps.
You decided to download a social media app without telling Mire.
Once you were done creating it, you  immediately got a friend request from Gina. You made sure not to change expressions incase Mire noticed.
"Do you not want your other presents?"
You looked up and set your phone down curiously.
Mire pulled out a rose and gave it to you.

It's so pretty..

He pulled a stuff animal out next but it was hella creepy.
"What is that?!" You yelled and he laughed.
"I thought it was cute~"
It was this disturbing 'It' clown doll.

"Mire get that thing away from me""Why? Kiss it! Kiss it!" He brought the doll to your face and you pushed at him with a laugh

"Why? Kiss it! Kiss it!" He brought the doll to your face and you pushed at him with a laugh.
"Stoppp Mire!"
"Why? Kiss him!"
"He might be a better kisser than you so I might aswell" You puckered your lips and next thing you knew the doll was being thrown across the room in the trash can.
Mire rolled his eyes and started pulling something else out.
"Why'd you throw it away?" You teased.
"Shut up"

Mire pulled out a green apple flavored sucker. A wave of confusion crossed your face. He tore off the wrapper and told you to say 'ah~'.

You did so and he stuck it in your mouth. He boredly watched as you sucked on it. You went to grab your phone again but he pulled at the stick in your mouth.

Does he want some?

You parted your lips and Mire started pushing the sucker in and out your mouth. You grabbed his wrist and pushed him away.
"W-What are you doing?"
His expression didn't change.
"I said say ah~"
You opened your mouth again.
He pushed the sucker in your mouth, rubbing it against your tongue.

"Lick the tip"
You refuted, "And if I don't?"
"I'll give you something else to fucking lick on"
"Asshole.." you mumbled.
"What'd ya say?" he narrowed his eyes.
You ignored his question and licked the tip of the sucker. He stuck it to the back of your throat and then rubbed it on your lips. A smiled curled on his mouth and he was breathing heavy.
"Kiss it"
You didn't move and he pinched your thigh.
"Oww" You whined but Mire didn't care. You kissed the sucker and then he stuck it on your tongue. He pulled it out completely and threw it away.
Mire grabbed your face and kissed you a lot sloppier than before. His tongue traveled your lips and inner mouth.
He pulled away with a smile.
"That's my favorite flavor~"

...

You were both laying on the bed.
You were on your stomach and Mire was laying on his back with his head on your butt.
You were texting Gina.. secretly of course. Earlier you got her phone number but didn't save the contact. After you deleted her on social media just incase Mire checked.
You let out a small giggle and you forgot how fun it was to have a friend.
Gina sent a cat meme and then hit you with a puzzling question.

"Wanna have a sleep over tonight? I heard were out of school tomorrow because of a tornado warning.. We could go shopping for dildos XD"

You looked back at Mire who was calmly staring at the ceiling.
You replied,

"Um.. It's literally almost night"

"What's your point?"

You opened her message and sighed. You sat up catching Mire off guard.
You sat criss crossed apple sauce with Mire in your lap.
"Mire.. can I have a sleepover?"
"With who?"
"A friend.."
"The same one who gave you those pills?"

Well shit when he puts it like that..

"No a different friend" You lied and he smiled. He sat up and pushed you on your back.
"You have so many friends darling.." Mire kissed your cheek.
"Mire she's like my only friend!"
He looked at you dumbly, "So you did lie?"
You sat up again and clung to him after contradicting yourself.
"Mire.."
"Stop I don't want to hear anything else about it"
You huffed and laid back on your stomach. Mire left the room to go downstairs.
You replied to Gina,

I'd have to sneak out.. Can you drive your motorcycle in the rain? :p

🏍👯‍♀️💨