Good girl

* You'll know when to play the song

"Hello mother"

Mother? Wait?  His parents aren't dead?

"What are you doing here?"
You heard her heels clack against the floor as she walked.
"Glad to see your keeping the place clean.."
"You didn't answer the question"
"I got a call from the school. You missed yesterday and you were late today. I thought we agreed that you could live here and spend as much money you want as long as you kept up with school?" Her voice was stern yet sophisticated.
"Ha! That's all? Where's father why didn't he tell me this?"
"He.. couldn't make it.."
"Oh is he still scared of me?" Mire chuckled.
"You brat! Why can't you be like your brother! Even your sister isn't insane like you! Where did we go wrong god?" His mother clapped her hands together looking at the ceiling.
Your eyes widened when Mire looked at the closet.

He can't see me peeking right?

"How was dad after the hospital incident by the way?" Mire joked.
"You should know" She spat.
"Is that all? You can leave if you're done"
"Mire you know you're the one we have hope for.. to take over the business.. but this behavior has to stop"
Mire gritted his teeth.
"Did we do something? Do you need us to get you help? Is something wrong son?"
"Son?!" Mire raised his voice for the first time and sighed. "Don't act motherly now. Just leave and you won't get anymore calls from the school."

That was enough for her to leave. Her heels clacked toward the door and stopped.
"You seem happier.."
"I am"
And with that being said she left out the front door. Mire came to the closet and grabbed you, pulling you up.
He smiled and rubbed your forehead with his thumb.
You both sat on the couch.
"You have siblings??"
"Seriously" He rolled his eyes. "Don't worry about it"
"I want to know" You place your hand on his thigh and he looked at you suspiciously.
"Alright.. I have an older sister and younger brother"
"Do they go to your school??"
He hesitated, "No"
"So you're a middle child?" You laughed.
"I am. My parents put all the burden on me as a kid. I didn't get to have fun like them.." Mire laid his head in your lap looking up. "Then again.. everything was pretty pointless"

Another opportunity to learn more about him.

"Well wouldn't that be the oldest child's burden?"
"Fucking hell.. my older sister is a hotheaded bitch and my younger brother is prone to get stepped on" He facepalmed, "I wish I could kill them.."
"I could've swore you killed your parents" You laughed awkwardly.
"Awe that's how you see me?? That breaks my heart.. anyways I almost did" He made eye contact. "Enough, I don't want to talk about that.. Did anyone bother you today?"
"Why should I tell you? You don't tell me anything.." You scoffed.
Mire grabbed your arm and sat up.
"You really don't want me to find out on my own doll"

His grin gave you chills.
"So stuff did happen today.." You looked away ready to vent.
You heard a drawer open and shut and you looked up at Mire whos hand was behind his back.
"Continue?" He smiled innocently.
"What's that?"
"What's what?"
"That!"
"Nothing"
You jumped over his lap and grabbed his hand.
"Why do you have a knife?!"
"For precautions.." He pouted and you sighed.
"Mire I don't wanna talk about it.. It was really tiring today.."

I keep thinking about my mom and the guilt from my best friend keeps building up. Why can't I just be happy?

Mire tilted his head but understood.
"Alright.. you can tell me later, I can sing to you to make you feel better~"
"No wayyy"
You stood up laughing and he followed.
"I know it'll make you feel better and laugh~ You might even like it" He wrapped his arms around you from behind.
"No I wouldn't.. what would you even sing?"
Mire thought for a bit.
"Something silly but cute"
"That's not an answer Mire!"
"Please.." He whispered in your ear and  you gave in.
"Fine but it better not be cringey"
"It will~ And you know the song"

You groaned and Mire twirled you around.
"We're dancing too?!"
"Good little girl~" His voice began to sing a familiar tune. "Always picking a fight with me, you know that I'm bad~"
"T-This song?" He dipped you bringing both your lips close.
"But you're spending the night with me~ What do you want from my world?!"
"You kidnapped me!"
"You're a good little girllll..~" His voice hummed and chuckled. He brought you back up and twirled you again placing his hand on your hip for support. "You know the rest.. sing it for me"
You blushed and mumbled under your breath. "This is so embarrassing.."
"I love it~" Mire tilted your head up.
"Bad little boy~" You let out embarrassingly with a smile. Mires face lit up. "That's what you're acting like I really don't buy.. that you're that kinda guy!"
Mire dipped you again with a grin plastered on his face.
"And? If you are? Why do you want to hang out with me????~"
Mire kissed you.
"I can't believe you made me do this.." You could just die of embarrassment.
"I thought it was romantic.. do you feel better?"
"Yes.." You admitted.
"Then let's eat dinner and head to bed, how does that sound?"
"It sounds good.."
"Alright then~"