Night convos

"Fix your face. Or do you want another one?"

...

You were sitting on the bed as Mire got out the shower. He had bandaged up your newly cut wound which he had sliced like paper.
You were anxious.

One more day. One more full day with him.

You kept reminding yourself.
He walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Water was dripping off his body and he pushed back his wet hair.
He looked at you, cutting his eyes making you shift.
"Do you want to go to dinner tomorrow?"
You didn't refuse.
"Great! It can be like a dinner date~!" He smiled and giggled like a school girl.
Mire put some clothes on from the dresser and laid in bed.

You were tense and obviously he took notice.
"Can you cut the light off? Actually sweetheart get comfortable, I'll do it"
You laid in bed and wrapped in cover as he got up and switched the light off.
The moon was covered by clouds which usually beamed in light through the window.

It was pitch black.

You heard footstep creaks coming over to the bed. You knew it was Mire but you felt like he was doing it on purpose.
He got in the bed and your eyes began to adjust to the darkness. He started cuddling you.
You, of course, were the little spoon while he was the big one.

Just one more day.. then I can go back to my family.. one more day and I can go back to school!

You never thought you'd be excited for school.
"What are you thinking about darling~?" Mire broke the silence.
"You.."
He slid his hand up your stomach and pulled you closer.
"Oh? What about me?"
"I'm not telling you"
He scoffed.
"Fine be like that, but I would've told you" He pouted.

It went silent again and you were finally feeling drowsy.
Just as you were dozing off you were startled by a kiss on the neck.
"M-Mire what the hell!" You whispered yelled, "Get of-
"I'm sorry" He spoke laying his head in the rook of your neck.
"uh.." you started.
He kissed your neck and jaw line again.
"I'm sorry.. I just don't want to lose you.. before I met you I.." He trailed off and didn't continue.
He squeezed you tighter in his arms and buried his face in your hair.
"What happened before you met me?"

You got curious.. maybe you could find out exactly who Mire was.

Where is his family?
Why does he live alone?
Why me of all people? What makes me so special?
All I know is that he goes to our rival school and that he likes the color royal red..

He rubbed your arm making you shiver. Mire chuckled a bit.
"Ah.. Nevermind, what am I even saying? You make me do such crazy things doll."
"Mire you don't talk about yourself!"
"Why do I need to talk about myself? I hate myself.. But I love you. I only want to talk about you darling~"
"Why do you hate yourself?"
Mire shifted you around so you were facing him.
"I should've rephrased that. I hate everyone.. Everything is so dull. We repeat the same thing everyday. I used to just go to school, go home to my parents on my ass, and study. I felt dull and numb. I hated everyone's ignorance including myself for not being able to change it.."

He mentioned his parents! I need to keep the conversation going.

"But then.." Mire smiled at you and held your chin up. "I met you~"
Your face heated.
"You.. You. Y/n you changed my life. You weren't dull at all. When I first laid eyes on you the world stopped and my heart beat. It's like you were glowing like an angel.." Mires eyes looked into yours.

His face looked genuine and didn't look crazy as usual. Why was he acting like this? He wasn't forceful with his words, they came out natural. His smile and dark eyes didn't seem sinister.. they seemed pure with delightment.
Mire suddenly kissed your lips but only for a short moment.
He continued to talk.

"When I met you I felt purpose. Everyday I had a reason to live in this dull world. I didn't go straight home everyday.. I kinda.. wandered.. the streets in hopes to see you" He laughed nervously.

In other words he stalked me..

"I quit studying and my grades dropped to Bs which my bastard parents were nagging me about.. fuck thinking about it pisses me off.. school isn't everything fuck, they wouldn't let me go out and that was my only chance to see you so I.."
He cut himself off when he saw how intensely you were looking at him.

"I usually don't talk this much what the hell.." He scratched his head, "Look what you do to me shit.."
"It's okay.." You pushed some of his hair back, "I like listening to you, it's interesting"
His eyes widened and face reddened. Mire covered his face and chuckled.
"That's enough sweetheart.. go to sleep"
"But.."
"We can talk more at dinner tomorrow okay?" He kissed your forehead.
"Okay.."