Tell the truth

"Oh.."

Mire pulled you closer with a weird smile. "Where's this coming from?"
"Does it matter?" You mumbled and he had a concerned look on his face.
There was a ding from the kitchen and Mire got up to check the food. He came back with two hot plates.
"Let's change out these uniforms before we eat"
You both rushed upstairs to change and you grabbed a pair of shorts and one of Mires shirts as usual.
As you both changed he didn't even face you.

Tch..

You both went downstairs and began to eat.
"Looks like we don't have school tomorrow" Mire checked his phone with a smile.
"Why?"
"Because of the storm"
You nodded and took the opportunity to ask Mire what you'd been meaning ask to all day.
"Mire what's your last name?"
He looked at you and tapped his fork on his plate.
"It doesn't matter"
"Seriously.. It's starts with a V right?"
"Y/n I told you it doesn't matter stop asking me"
"Mire! Just tell me!" You yelled and he raised his eyebrow in annoyance. "You have no reason not to tell me!"
He chuckled, "Because I don't matter, only you. You don't need to know anything about me because it's insignificant"
"What are you trying to be all mysterious now?? Just fucking tell me!"  You surprised yourself and felt the Gina come out inside of you.

Ginas really rubbing off on me..

Mire gritted his teeth angrily before sighing. "What makes you think Mire is even my real name love? Why would I tell you any real details"
Your body shook with anger.
"I know Mire is your real name because your mother said it"
Mire rolled his eyes and you felt proud that he didn't have a response to your factual statement. The rest of the dinner was tense and silent.
"Mire are you thirsty? I'll get us some water" You smiled and stood up.
"Hm?" Mire let out a noise of confusion with noodles in his mouth.

You set two glasses of ice water on the counter. You then grabbed the viagra pill you took out your uniform.

Mire and those dumb ass mind games..
I should give him this and not give him any attention. I'd probably give in though..
What am I thinking?? I'm not that desperate.

"Whatever I don't care.."
"What's this~?"
Mire came behind you and grabbed your wrist. The surprise made you jump and a glass of water broke on the ground.
"Oops! I'm sorry!" You bent down and started picking up the glass. That's when you realized the pill was no longer in your hand. You looked up to Mire reading the words on it.
"Ouch.."
You looked back down at your bleeding hand.
"Be careful.." Mire helped you up and took the glass away from you. He threw it away and walked up to you again.
He gently grabbed your cut hand and kissed it.
"Darling~"

Your heart jumped and face heated.
"Yes Mire?"
"Why do you have this?"
"I wasn't gonna do anything with it.." You mumbled.
He smirked, "Okay then where'd you get it from~?"
"A friend.."
Mires mood changed.
"A friend?! Who?"
"I'm not saying.." You looked away from him and he sighed.
"You're not saying? What do you mean you're not saying?!"
"Mire you don't tell me everything so I don't have to tell you everything!" You yelled at him and he bit his lip with frustration until it bled. His mood changed drastically after a few moments and he looked up with a smirk.
"That's okay~ It won't be hard to find out if I come to school with you"
"No!" You yelled and he looked at you dumbfoundedly.
"Oh~? Why not?"

You didn't know what to respond and your eyes trailed to the pill that was clasped in his hand. Mire raspily chuckled.
"Y/n.." He trailed his fingers on your arm. "You know you don't need to drug me to make me turned on by you~"
"Just a few minutes ago you were being an asshole and giving me no attention! You didn't even look at me change!" You let the last part out by accident and his eyes widened.
"Well I thought you were being a bad girl.." He pulled up your leg and whispered in your ear, "I think you need a punishment~"
"Ah.. Mire no!" He kissed your neck.
"Say ah~"

He placed the viagra pill between his two fingers with a grin.
"No!"
He grabbed your jaw tightly and forced you to stick out your tongue.
"Maybe I should give you this and watch as you beg me for the next few hours and still not give you any attention~"
You shook your head no.
"No? I guess not since you already needed me all day.." Mire had a sudden realization and looked at the pill. "Wait.."
You smacked it out his hand quickly and it landed on the ground. You got out of Mires grip before you both tried to go for it. You slipped on the water from the glass and pulled him down with you.
"Stop!" You told him while laying his back on the kitchen floor.  You sat on top of him and he rolled his eyes.
"Is there anything you want to tell me sweetheart?"
"You should be able to figure it out.. since your so smart.."
Mire suddenly got up and grabbed you. He started dragging you up the stairs. You kicked but his grip was strong. He opened the room door and threw you on the bed. You bit your tongue in the process and it started bleeding.

*Click*

Mire locked the door and you scooted against the bed frame.
"M-Mire.. I'm sorry, let's go watch tv"
He just pulled out a cigarette and started smoking it. His black tank top was tight on his muscles and his hair hung in his face. You looked down to his maroon joggers and gulped.

I forgot how fucking crazy he was..

"Mire look what you did! My tongues bleeding now.."
"Sweetheart can you come here?"

❤️