Admit

"I do?~"

"What do you think you're doing?!"
"I'm washing your back of course.. can you grab your loofa?"
Your face was heated and you did as told.
"You're so submissive right now" Mire laughed and you finally turned around to face him.
"W-Well.. I can make you submissive easily if I wanted!"
Your eyes began to linger lower and Mire grabbed your chin titling it up.
"My eyes are up here~"
His hair was dripping wet down his face. You could see his healed wounds clearly knowing they would scar.

"Me? submissive?"
Mire started scrubbing your body gently leaving soap suds.
"I'll be anything you want me to be. If you want me to beg I'll beg. If you want me to tie you up and make you scream.. well.." His dark eyes pierced yours and he smirked, "That can be arranged~"
"Y-You're a freak.."
Mire frowned and in one swift movement you were pushed against the shower wall by your neck.
"A freak? Stop pretending like you don't like the idea.."
"Mire.." You grabbed his arm trying to break free.
"I've noticed you love saying me name. Why can't you just admit it? I know you better than anyone so why can't you just admit it!" Mire raised his voice a tad.

Was he getting angry?

He let out a sigh.
The hot water trickled down both your soapy bodies.
"You won't admit you love the things I do for you.. will you?"
"I don't know what you're talking about.."
He leaned closer almost making your bodies touch.
"Liar"
You felt his finger begin to slide down your stomach. "M-Mire!" You tried to look down but he pulled your chin up again.
"Look at me"
His finger circled and rubbed from your waistline to the edge of your chest.
"Please let go of me!" You whined and he looked at you blankly.
"I know the problem now.."

Mire pressed his tongue on your neck.
"You're annoyingly in denial.."
"I'm not in denial!" You pushed at his chest. Mire slammed both your hands above your head.
"Admit it. You enjoy what I do for you. I've killed for you, sung for you, cooked for you, buy you things, I've tried sexual favors but you just won't admit how much you love me will you?" His face was full of annoyance and your eyes became teary.
"Oh geez Y/n.." He sighed.
"I don't understand.. why do you do these things??"
"Because I love you"

For a moment it was silent. The water came down like warm rain as the smell of coconut fumed in the air. You finally understood all this time Mire was trying to show you he loved you. All the while you were in denial.
No wonder he was getting so angry.
"Alright I was in denial.. but now that I know how much you love me.. now what?"
Mires eyes lingered lower.
"My eyes are up here!" You yelled flustered and he chucked.
"Well.. you could always show me how much you love me~"
He did circle motions on your skin.
You didn't know whether he was being innocent or not.
"But!" He let go of you and your arms were released. "You're not receiving anymore attention until you admit it"
"What like some sort of punishment?"
"Yes"
"I admit it.."
Mire became nervously panicked. "W-Wait what? You're not suppose to admit it yet!"
You placed your hand on his chest.
"I admit it okay! Please don't stop loving me.." You bit your lip kind of upset.
Mire groaned and threw his head back.
"Turn around" You did as told. "I can't stay mad at you.. you can get out if you're done"

...

You got out the shower while Mire stayed in longer. You wrapped the towel around your body and began to get dressed in your school uniform that was laid out on the bed.

I wonder why Mire wanted me to get out so early.. maybe he was..

You gasped and covered your face.
"No way! Did I make him hard??" You almost squealed. "Me? Y/n? I can't believe how easy men are" You giggled arrogantly.
"The hell are you talking about?"
Mire was leaned against the bathroom door frame.
"Nothing.." You turned away and he hugged you from behind. "You still have a towel on! You're gonna get my uniform wet!" You yelled but he didn't budge. "Mire?"
He was breathing heavily in your ear and gripping you tightly.
"Are you okay?"
"Sorry.. just go get in the car" He let go and grabbed his uniform.

...

You were waiting in the car and he finally joined you after a couple of minutes went by.
He didn't crank the car.
"Aren't you gonna start it?" You tilted your head curiously.
"Darling.." He turned to you and grabbed your hands. "Promise me, no matter what I do or no matter what happens you'll always stay with me"
He looked like he was actually panicked this time.
"What's wrong? You just changed out of 3 moods in 30 minutes" You joked but his tensity didn't change.
"Promise me"
His grip on your hands tightened.
"That kinda hurts.."
"Promise me Y/n you'll never leave me!"
You didn't know what was going through his mind or even if you should promise those words to him. There was only one thing you can think of.
"Did you do something?"