Explanation

Hi, there fellow readers. 

A lot are pretty upset and pressed about me skipping fights scenes and not writing any scenes about it. If I being honest, I have around two or three reasons why I don't write them at all. 

1) I cannot simply write a scene because I struggle with being creative to write one or rewrite a scene. 

2) I will not waste my time writing a whole battle of a character that we know what the outcome is, of course, this contradicts me because I would have to write a scene with Madara in it but again it goes back to reason number one. I know I suck. 

3) Although, I do not write action, I do have intentions to write it later on when I feel am a bit more confident and not feel stupid when doing so. 

Although, there is not the best reason please don't go on commenting that I shouldn't have started writing it in the first place. It does affect my reasoning for staying on hold a bit longer but I don't want to waste anyone's time especially the editor since there the ones who correct my mistakes and make things more understandable. 

So if you don't like the fact that this has little to no action then I recommend stopping reading it. 

My other books have a bit more action but I don't feel confident and am feeling a bit uncomfortable about them. 

And I feel like I might get comments to tell me to stop writing in general if I feel such ways but at the same time, I want something that others can read that isn't cliche (even though I feel like mines are cliche, pretty sure they are) or a repetitive story. 

please be mindful of what you comment.

thank you, if you have any questions comment and I will try my best to answer them!