Part 48 - You Don't Play Fair

You sneak your head out of your bedroom door, checking that the hallway was quiet. It had been some time since you had left the group, so you quickly step to Thor's room, hoping that he's there. You knock on the door, not too hard as to draw attention. You can hear the telltale signs of him shuffling around in the room, before the door finally opens.

"Kate," he huffs out, looking at you with complete concern. "What's wrong?" You quickly brush past him into his room. As he closes the door and turns to you, you wrap your arms around his neck and pulling him close to you, making your lips crash into his. He pulls you closer to him, deepening the kiss, before you both pull away, breathless.

"I'm sorry," you sigh, as he stares deep into your eyes. "I couldn't help myself." He laughs a little, deep in his chest.

"I'm not complaining." His arms wrap tighter around your waist, your hands move down to his bare chest, resting your hands there, feeling his heart thundering in his chest as he looks at you, moving his eyes from yours to your lips. "I'm curious as to the sudden..."

"I listened to your tape," you explain, making your eyes meet his. "And I just wanted to..." You hesitate, nervous to explain yourself. "I just needed to..." You gulp as you see the pure desire and want radiating from his stare. "I want you."

As soon as those words are out your mouth his lips crash into yours again, as he takes a step forwards, reaching up the inside of your t-shirt, pulling it over your head, before running his hands to cup your face. "I want you too," he pants before kissing you again.

Running your hands down his chest, as you reach his waist, his hands grab yours and he pins them behind your back before guiding you back towards the bed. As your legs hit the back of the bed, Thor starts to kiss down your neck, working his way towards your chest again. Your body reacting as if on auto pilot, returning the feelings that were there the previous night. Letting go of your hands, you drop to the bed, Thor instantly following you, getting on his knees.

Without even realising he whips off your bottoms, and pushes you to lay flat on the bed, spreading your legs. Before you can take a breath his mouth is on you, with so much urgency, clearly desperate to pick up the pace from the previous night. As his mouth works against your wetness, the pleasure that ripples through your body makes you groan out instantly. As his eagerness starts to calm, the gentle work of his tongue and mouth mixed with the roughness of his beard just sets you almost over the edge, as you close your eyes and throw your head back.

One hand reaches up to grab hold of yours, fingers intertwining, while the other caresses your leg, running his hands over your thigh, fingers digging into your skin as he gently sucks on your clit. Pulling away his hand replaces his mouth, his thumb rubbing just enough pressure to really make you squirm; Thor then looks over your body, watching you writhe at his touch. Lifting your head so that you can meet his eye, the pure desire and lust radiating from him almost makes you burst.

The hand holding yours squeezes so tightly as he smirks, before increasing the pressure and the speed of his movements, all while staring deep into your soul. You stare back, mouth agape, brows furrowed in complete pleasure at the sight of him kneeling in front of you. Suddenly he pulls you up to meet him, still swirling strong circles on your clit, before kissing you so deeply, tongue running over your lip. You wrap your free arm around his neck, pulling him closer. As you gently bite his lip, a small groan leaves him. You do it again, making him groan louder before you feel him smile against your lips. "You don't play fair Kate," He huffs, before stopping his touch.

With one swift move he lifts you completely, making you wrap your legs around his waist, feeling his hardness against you, skin on skin; you hadn't realised he had gotten completely naked. Never letting his lips leave yours he sits down on the bed, pulling you with him. As he edges back towards the headboard, you almost bounce along with him, feeling the length of him against you sets you off again, making you ache for him completely as his tip gently teases at your core. "Thor," you pant out, desperation clear in your voice.

"All in good time Kate," he whispers, placing gentle kisses at your throat, while his hands caress down your body. As they stop at your waist, he leans back, eyes following the trail from where you're sitting in his lap, straight up to your eyes. "I just want to look at you for a minute."

"Now who doesn't play fair," You grin, receiving one in return before he lifts your hips. As you move back down, slowly guiding yourself onto him, you bite your lip at the connection. Almost instantaneously you want to move but he holds you in place, both of you getting accommodated to the feeling, staring deeply at one another. Everything you both wanted to say, everything you had both ever felt was shared in that stare. As his hands trail from your waist to your back, you cup his face, pulling him into a deep and tender kiss, before slowly beginning to move against him.

His deep groan vibrates against your lips, making shock waves of pleasure surge through you. Thor grips your hips tightly, making you move faster, this time making you moan. "Fuck," you cry out, as he bites gently on your bottom lip, before once again moving onto your neck and collarbone, the one place that sends lightning coursing through your body. Desperately wanting more, Thor gently leans forward, making your body lie back on the bed. Pulling out and adjusting his stance, almost instantly he thrusts back inside you, making you squeal out.

Crashing his lips into yours, you wrap your legs around his waist, pulling him even deeper into you as his movements get harder and faster. Clasping one of your hands with his, he holds it up above your head, as his kisses move back down your body; taking one nipple into his mouth, teasing and flicking with his tongue. You can already feel the pressure building within you, you know you can't last much longer. You dig your fingers deep into his back, just desperate to hold on as waves of pleasure and emotion flow through you.

The feeling of your fingernails embedded in his back makes him look up to see the absolute ecstasy on your face. With his forehead placed against yours, he gently kisses you. "Open your eyes Kate," he whispers. As soon as you do, his pace increases; the look of pure lust in your eyes drives him harder. "You are a goddess," he whispers again, before taking your other hand and locking it above your head with the other; his chest falling against yours, creating more friction, but also making you both more connected. "I love you." He grunts against your lips.

These words having an even deeper meaning now, you explode around him. Before you can scream out his name, he kisses you deeply, holding you in place as he comes straight after you. Unwrapping your legs, you can feel them shaking, almost twitching as your body starts to calm in the afterglow. As Thor lets go of your hands, you wrap them around his neck, pulling into a deep and passionate kiss.

Nudging his nose against yours, he smiles against your lips, before pulling out of you and instantly lifting you into his arms. Words fail as your brain is still catching up, you simply rest your head against his shoulder as his carries you through to his bathroom. As he places you down in the shower, he holds you up as your legs almost go from under you. You turn to face him as he starts to lather your body in soap, his gentle touch almost increasing the wave that's still coursing through you. "You truly are a god," you smile up at him, making him smile at you in return.

"I am indeed mighty," he laughs, the sound coming from deep in his throat. But as his eyes roam over your body again, his tone becomes serious. "But compared to you," he kisses your forehead. "My goddess, I am simply a man in love."