chapter 1

A girl of 13 years was standing near a mysterious old temple and was writing something in a note book about the broken statutes her hair was silky black and she was fair skinned  she was wearing a simple grey anarkali suit with floral designs in the border .

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Another girl was was running towards the temple with flowers in her hand her hair was silky brown and black colour and she is fair skinned too she was wearing a simple white anarkali suit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Another girl was was running towards the temple with flowers in her hand her hair was silky brown and black colour and she is fair skinned too she was wearing a simple white anarkali suit .

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Girl2 : pallavi are you done with your investigation

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Girl2 : pallavi are you done with your investigation .
Pallavi : um yes abi completed . Are you completed with your flower collection .
Abhitha : Yes .
Pallavi : then let's go to our orphanage   now it self if  we go late then madam Shruti will get angry .
Abhitha : Yes come let's go .
Pallavi and abhitha about of them are orphans they both lost their parents in a accident and both of them live in an orphanage surrounded by abandoned temples . Ms. Shruti is the care taker if the orphanage and a kind lady too . There Are almost 30 kids in the orphanage .
In the orphanage  :
Pallavi and abhitha were entering into the orphanage and and was going to their room . There are 15 rooms in the orphanage and 2 kids will share one room . Pallavi kept her note in her study table and changed into a simple old cotton dress while abhitha trimmed her flowers and kept it in the  flower vase and changed into a simple old cotton dress .
Pallavi : abi do you know something .
Abhitha : about what .
Pallavi : about the temple .
Abhitha : well our orphanage is surrounded by so many abandoned temple which one are you talking about .
Pallavi : the one which we visited now .
Abhitha : no Lavi why are you asking .
Pallavi : it seems to be mysterious you know all the temples hear are have some information about the temple construction or something written about the king who built it but this temple has a only one thing written that too in a code language .
Abhitha : mysterious indeed but don't think too much about it and make all your hairs fall .
Pallavi : abi I am taking seriously and I found a box there but I did not open it .
Abhitha : then let's open it tomorrow ok now let's go and eat .
Pallavi : umm let's go .
After dinner about pallavi and abhitha went to bed but pallavi couldn't sleep so she got up and sat near the widow and was staring at the temple and suddenly the lamps in the broken temple lit up and pallavi was shocked . Pallavi immediately woke up abhitha .
Pallavi : abi wake up and see what is happening .
Abhitha : what Lavi why did you wake me up now .
Pallavi : abi the lamps in the temple is glowing suddenly.
Abhitha: what are you saying Lavi how can all lamps suddenly glow don't blabber something go to sleep .
Pallavi : see there .
Abhitha : what how can all the lamps suddenly glow .
Pallavi : I have no idea too come let's go and look there itself .
Abhitha:Yes come let's go and look there itself .
Both of them jumped from the window and was walking towards the temple and saw that there was no one in the temple but both of them heard someone chanting mantras .
Pallavi : abi do you hear it .
Abhitha : Yes Lavi what do we do now .
Pallavi : first we should find out from where is the sound coming from .
Abhitha : I guess it is coming the statue .
Pallavi : yes you stay here I will go and see what is there .
Abhitha : no I will come with you .
Pallavi : abi I am saying right .
Abhitha : no pallavi I will come with you either it's two or not at all .
Pallavi : um fine come .
Both of them came near the statue and kept a step near the statue and both of them were vanished .
In dwapar yug:
In Hastinapur kunti including all the royals were conducting a yaga and suddenly pallavi and abhitha both appears and voice from the sky says that these two girls can change your son's and everyones fate and don't take them easily they have the power of water and earth , saying so the voice disappeared and kunti and Pandavas took pallavi and abhitha to the royal chamber and made them lay in the bed . After sometime abhitha woke up and saw new aces and was confused and after a second pallavi woke up and saw everyones face and was confused too . Suddenly a lady taked in sanskrit and at first abhitha don't know what language they were speaking but after a second both of them understood they were speaking in sanskrit . Both pallavi and abhitha know sanskrit as they used to study sanskrit in their orphanage .
Pallavi  : um excuse me can anyone say where are we and who are you .
Kunti : putri you are in dwapar yug and I am kunti and these are my son's they are the Pandavas .
Pallavi and abhitha : what the ....
Pallavi : are we I mean How we both came here .
Kunti : we conducted a yaga and both of you came here .
Abhitha : oh .
Kunti : you must be hungry do you want something to eat .
Pallavi : no thank you .
Abhitha : Yes please .
Pallavi : abi... Seriously .
Kunti : it's ok dear I will bring you both some food .
Pandavas sat near the bed and was staring at pallavi and abhitha like they were some creatures .
Yudhishthira : my name is yudhishthira I am your brother waht is your name .
Pallavi : I am pallavi and this abhitha .
Abhitha : pranam .
Arjun : I have never seen such clothes in the ayarvath .
Abhitha : we are from kaliyug .
Nakul : what then do you know about all of us .
Pallavi : Yes I have read about you in books .
Abhitha : Yes we know everything about you all .
Arjun : then say what is my favourite colour .
Pallavi : white .
Nakul : wow you are right pallavi .
Sahadev : do you the future pallavi .
Pallavi : of course .
Bheem : how will the food taste in kaliyug .
Pallavi : it will taste very good but is not good for health .
All of them were chit chatting and the day was spent happily since the Pandavas and Kauravas returned from their studies there will be a welcoming function after pallavi and abhitha adoption ceremony .

Hi friends hope you all like the story please vote and comment to support 🙂

changing the cries into smiles In Mahabharata Eraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें