chapter 6

Pallavi was practicing in early morning it was only 3 in the morning but she started practicing her archery and started practicing sword ⚔️ now she sensed someone was behind her and turned back only to meet maharishi ved vyas standing there with a worried face .
Pallavi : greetings gurudev .
Ved vyas : may you live long . Vaishnavi you should be sleeping now  why are you practicing your weapons .
Pallavi : gurudev I can't sleep that's why I have started practicing .
Ved vyas : are you having night mares again child .
Pallavi : yes gurudev .
It has been 8 months since pallavi came to maharishi ved vyas ashram since then she was having night mares , the night mares seems to be horrible and are related with black magic .
Ved vyas : vaishnavi let's not waste time anymore you are going to meet maharishi vishwamitra and he will definitely solve your problem .
Pallavi : maharishi vishwamitra but he isn't he ...
Ved vyas : pallavi he is still living in the mountain ranges of Ayodhya and Mithila you should meet him .
Pallavi : sure guru dev .
Ved vyas : since these night mares are associated with black magic you may sometimes have illusions too so take adish with you for your protection .
Pallavi : ok guru dev.
Ved vyas : start your journey as soon as adish woke up and return before tomorrow evening .
Pallavi excused herself and sat on a rock seeing the sun rise after that she prepared the food for everyone and

Freshen herself and wore a simple dhoti style saree and was waiting for everyone to wake up .
Pallavi's attire :

Adish came out and saw pallavi was making a garland of flowers

Adish came out and saw pallavi was making a garland of flowers . Pallavi saw adish...
Pallavi : good morning .
Adish : good morning .
Pallavi : gurudev asked to take you with me for meeting maharishi vishwamitra in the mountain ranges of Ayodhya and Mithila .
Adish : oh . He said to me about it before a week but now only he confirmed it .
Pallavi : hmm....he said to.start the journey as fast as possible so ...
Adish: uh um then I will freshen up and come wait for me with the weapons .
After adish came both of them ate their breakfast and Started their journey . In the middle pallavi stopped when she saw a temple with Vishnu statue in it . She asked adish to wait here and took the garland which she made in the morning and went inside the temple ...

 She asked adish to wait here and took the garland which she made in the morning and went inside the temple