chapter 23

All of them thanking almighty happily and rushed inside the chamber to see pallavi . She was sleeping peacefully with a blanket which covered her.
Vaidya Siva das : rajmata kunti these are the medicine she needs to take  .
Kunti : will give these ....
All of them were happy as pallavi was alright and turned to thank the vaidya Siva das but he was no were to be found everyone was confused but they forget it and carried on with their works ........
It was morning the element group was sleeping peacefully except pallavi she woke up sat on the bed without making sound she observed her friends all of them were sleeping beside her on the floor she couldn't freely walk as her abdomen was paining but she some how managed and covered haripriya and jiyu with a blanket and was caressing their head when blood rushed out of her stomach , pallavi hissed in pain and adish woke up with a jerk .
Adish : pallavi you woke up is that blood ....oh my...god wait I will call the vaidya Siva das. .....
Pallavi : hey don't panic I can heal my self  ..
Saying so pallavi sat in padmasana and blue energy wips surrounded her all the waters near by gathered and pallavi was healed now. .... She stood up without any struggle and walked towards adish .
Pallavi : what name did you say .....
Adish : whose name ...
Pallavi : the vaidya 's name what is it .
Adish : it is Siva das .....
Pallavi : Siva das ....
Adish : is everything alright why are you asking it ...
Pallavi smiled and said no and adish moved out of the chamber to inform the elders as pallavi woke up . Pallavi sat on the couch near by and remecise a dream she had ......
Flashback : ( dream)
Pallavi saw herself as a 5 year-old  sitting on a man whom she called as father in her previous dreams .
Pallavi : father is why is everyone calling you ______ don't you have any other names ....
Man : of course I do ammu my other name is Siva das but I am popularly known as _______
End of flashback ...
Pallavi was thinking why she didn't hear about that man whom she calls as father in her dreams popular name . The door opened and revealed Pandavas and duryodhana and krishna, kunti , gandhari   all of them hugged her tightly ......
Pallavi : brother what happened to you all ... Why are you all so emotional suddenly ...
Arjun : we thought we will lose you .
Duryodhana : the thought of losing you scared us to hell .....
Yudhishthira : now are you alright ..
Pallavi : perfectly perfect ..   ......
Bheem : good the vaidya said that you are weak so from now on I will feed you , you are eating it without any complaint .
Pallavi : sure brother .....
After sometime everyone was carrying on with the marriage preparation as the marriage will be held tomorrow . The element group was helping everyone around using their powers and the day went smoothly without any disturbance .....
The marriage day came and all of them got ready and came to the mandap .....

Pandit sat and kept chanting the Mantras . Pallavi came there with abhitha and haripriya adish was looking at pallavi without even blinking so was the other two goutam  was looking at abhitha and jiyu was looking at haripriya . The trio of girls were looking gorgeous all of the eyes were on them .
Pallavi's outfit

Abhitha's outfit

Haripriya outfit

Haripriya outfit

Adish stood beside pallavi and smiled at her and pallavi too smiled at him

Adish stood beside pallavi and smiled at her and pallavi too smiled at him .
Adish : you look beautiful just like a red rose .....
Pallavi : thanks ... By the way when will they ask to bring the groom and bride.
Adish : why rush ....
Pallavi : um well I am a bit bored ... that's why ...
Adish : marriage is one of the most sacred ritual which unties a one soul separated in two bodies after along time don't you think it needs to sustain longer that's why these rituals ......
Pallavi smiled widely .
Adish : may I know the reason behind your smile .
Pallavi : it's because everyone say that I am mature and acts like the elder but you are treating me like a kid .
Adish : hmm well because I am 1 year older than you .
Pallavi : I see ....
All of them were smiling and laughing the atmosphere was perfect for a celebration mood and the marriage also was completed , it was night and all of them were teasing Arjun ....
Nakul : brother be gentle don't be like how you be in the war ....
Arjun : shut up Nakul ..
Arjun was all red ..... And pallavi and the element group came there. Pallavi cleared her throat and all of them looked at her. .
Pallavi : brother you should go to your chamber it is getting late ...
Arjun : yeah vaishnavi I will go ...
Arjun walked away from Nakul to be Frank ran away from him all of them laughed seeing it . The night ended fast and the sun has risen it was the day Pandavas and all of them are returning to their kingdom , after the bidai of Draupadi was completed all of them were preparing for departure . pallavi was thinking to talk to Krishna and saw him standing a bit away from her and approached him .
Krishna : pallavi come you need to say something .
Pallavi : yes krishna I am going to lankapuram today right from here is it right or ....
Krishna : are ready for a adventure pallavi are you prepared to know something more interesting about you or maybe a traumatic past or beautiful past ....will you be able to handle it .
Pallavi : krishna what are you saying ....
Krishna : first answer my question ...
Pallavi : I am ready krishna ....why should I fear when you will always stay with me .
Krishna : no pallavi .....not this time ...
Krishna sighs sadly which made pallavi confuse.
Krishna : in this journey can't accompany you .
Pallavi smile dropped fully at what krishna said.
Pallavi : you were always with me right when mom and dad was dead I had a hope to survive because of you . You have me hope and now you are saying that you will not accompany me now what is this Govinda .
Krishna : pallavi after coming from Lanka I don't even know whether you will talk to me or not .....you are not a normal human being pallavi I can't just like that read you mind to know what you are thinking ....
Pallavi : I don't know what you are talking about but remember one thing krishna no matter what I will never stop talking to you no matter what .
Krishna : um .... In this journey many things will happen so I suggest you to think once and decide .....
Pallavi : I have decided krishna  I am going today itself .
Krishna : alright be safe and if you need any help remember mahadev is always is there for you ...
Pallavi : ok krishna ....

Hi friends hope you all like the story above please vote and comment to support me ☺️