Chapter 20

Cold breeze entered the chamber of the queen of kousala without permission but still she smiled at it and sat straight in her bed rubbing her eyes after sleeping peacefully for 8 hours . Pallavi walked towards the balcony and saw the cold atmosphere outside . It is the day of Draupadi swayamvar she remembered and took bath and dressed up and came to the entrance of the kousala palace .
Pallavi outfit :

Pallavi's crown :

Pallavi's crown :

Pallavi sat in her chariot and jiyu came in a horse beside her and both of them took of to Panchal

Pallavi sat in her chariot and jiyu came in a horse beside her and both of them took of to Panchal . After some hours  both pallavi and jiyu reached panchal and saw abhitha , goutam , adish , haripriya sitting on the thrones which were allotted for them . She sat on her throne and saw Pandavas  , duryodhana approaching her . The element group stood up and greeted them and and saw that the competition is going to start . Pallavi was tensed that what will happen but she hide everything with a confident smile .
Dhirstadyumna : greetings to all the kings present here in this swayamvar one has to lift this bow and shoot the fish eye by seeing it's reflection in the water one who wins in task will marry my sister Draupadi .
Pallavi saw Draupadi walking and greeting everyone and when Draupadi eyes met abhitha and pallavi Draupadi was shocked but still she sat on the throne beside krishna and maharaj drupad . One by one all the kings tried to lift the bow but no one could lift it.  At last shishupal came and tried but he couldn't it was abhitha couldn't suppress her laugh it was very much funny to see how he was trying to lift the bow . Abhitha laughed silently which caught shishupal attention he threw a angry glare at abhitha which made pallavi notice it and returned it with a cold stare if looks could kill shishupal would have been dead because pallavi was bit angry on shishupal for glancing at abhitha like that how dare he !! After him angraj karn came forward and Draupadi frowned which made the element group look at one another thinking will the history repeat or not ..
Karn : maharaj drupad I have not come hear to participate in the swayamvar I came here because you have invited me I already love someone so I am sorry I can't participate .
Drupad : it's alright angraj .
Draupadi relaxed a bit now and Arjun came forward and took the bow and aimed the fish correctly and hit the target and Draupadi was happy she came down and put a garland in Arjun neck .
Goutam : pallavi I guess the history is going to repeat .
Pallavi: it will not goutam .
Abhitha : how are you so sure .
Pallavi : because on my birthday when all the brothers were sleeping I sneaked into their room and took a half part of their soul and placed it in brother Arjun body so now Draupadi bhabhi has married according to her boon .
Adish : nice work maharani kousalya
Pallavi : thanks maharaj Adish .
Pallavi said it and both of them laughed and all of them went near the couple .
Drupad : the marriage will take place within 3 days and everyone is requested to stay here .
Pallavi : congratulations brother and bhabhi .
Nakul : vaishnavi from now onwards the most eligible bachelor of Hastinapur is no more a bachelor .
Abhitha : yes brother but a married man .
Draupadi : maharani Gayatri and vaishnavi do we by chance met already .
Pallavi : what is it rajkumari Draupadi just 4 weeks I have left you and
Abhitha : you have forgotten us this not fair rajkumari .
Draupadi eyes widened in shock never in her who life she thought her sister in law pretended to be a maid .
Draupadi : padmakshi and ambuja but ...I ....
Pallavi : Leave it bhabhi now come let's go inside and talk all the kings are watching brother with envious eyes .
Karn came there and greeted all of them and congratulated the couple and went saying that he has to rest .
Pallavi was going with Pandavas but she noticed that the element group was Missing she looked around and saw them talking to shishupal or arguing with shishupal and saw a cut on abhitha arm , pallavi ran towards them and stood there all of them went silent seeing her .
Pallavi : how did you have a cut on your arm .
Abhitha : Lavi it's nothing it is just ...
Pallavi : how did you have a cut on your arm ....
Abhitha : I don't know Lavi it might be just ...
Pallavi : jiyu tell me the truth how did she have a cut on her arm .
Adish , goutam , haripriya , abhitha all of them looked at jiyu signalling not to say but jiyu sighed .
Jiyu : chedi raj shishupal did it akka .
And that one sentence was enough for pallavi to make her go wilde .
Pallavi : why did you do it maharaj shishupal .
Shishupal : it is your sister who neglected my proposal so I had no choice other than showing her how powerful man is and women are lower than man . I tried dragging her but that bitch using her powers pushed me away and called her friends .
Pallavi was fuming in rage by now but still she doesn't want to create a scene .
Pallavi : maharaj shishupal what you have done is wrong you must apologise to abhitha .
Shishupal : apologise ...haha .... Are you crazy or what ....
Pallavi : SHUT UP and apologies ....
Shishupal was angry now since pallavi has touched his ego and now he tried grab Abhitha's hair but pallavi held his hand and twisted it in the other side and left his .
Pallavi : how dare you touch my sister I wouldn't hesitate to rip of your skull and break open it to check whether there is something called as brain or not I wouldn't hesitate to torture you till death that you would beg to me for death .
All of them came there ( Pandavas , duryodhana , krishna )
Duryodhana : what happened pallavi ...
Yudhishthira : what happened pallavi why are screaming at chedi raj .
Pallavi : brother he tried manhandling abhitha how dare he I guess he wishes to see death .
Krishna : calm down pallavi let it go the time has yet to come for his death.
Shishupal : I will make sure you regret it pallavi .
Pallavi came forward to him dangerously .
Pallavi : remember the next time I see you even eyeing my sister , it will be your last day on earth and don't forget that I can break any curse or any boon .
Pallavi glared at shishupal for a last time and she left that place . All of them  stood there shocked seeing how angry pallavi was and one by one left the place leaving the cunning shishupal alone swearing that he will destroy both of them some how .

Hi friends hope you all are doing well please vote and comment to support me ☺️