chapter 3

It was evening and everyone in the palace was preparing for the welcoming feast and was happy and cheerful except pallavi and abhitha both of them knew that in the evening duryodhana will clap and say some low words to Arjun and angraj karn will also say that he will even dance if a girl says to and Arjun will try to attack angraj and probably get punished so both of them think on how to stop it from happening .
After some time pallavi and abhitha both of them got ready for the feast .
Pallavi's outfit :

Abhitha's outfit :

Abhitha's outfit :

In the feast : Pallavi and abhitha both of them came to the feast hall and everyones eyes was on them they were looking like beauties frim heaven

In the feast :
Pallavi and abhitha both of them came to the feast hall and everyones eyes was on them they were looking like beauties frim heaven .they came and greeted everyone and dhushala introduced abhitha to her friends and Pallavi was standing aside .
Arjun : pallavi is there something bothering you .
Pallavi : no brother everything is fine I am not used to those things that's why I am standing here .
Yudhishthira : what do you mean by not used to these things vaishnavi .
Pallavi : I grew up in a  orphanage brother so I don't easily get mingle with everyone like abhitha I will only get mingled with selected ones .
Nakul : I am sorry pallavi now don't be sad .
Sahadev : Yes don't be sad .
Bheem : pallavi if you smile then I will give my laddoos
Arjun : pallavi smile for me please then brother bheem will give all of his laddoo .
Pallavi : alright brother i am smiling but I don't want laddoo I don't like sweets .
All of them were chitt chatting while dhushala introduced subhadra to Arjun . Both of them got lost in each other and subhadra .
Dhushala : brother is the best in playing veena .
Nakul : brother Arjun is also the best dhushala .
Dhushala : brother then can you play it for me please .
Abhitha : sister what about next brother will Play it next time .
Pallavi : Yes sister there are so many people here brother will paly it for us alone next time .
Arjun : I will play it now itself I have no problem .
Arjun started playing the veena and it was nice music after he played  everyone Clapped but after a minute a odd clap came from the crowd and there stepped out duryodhana and karn .
Duryodhana : wow Arjun wow you have played the veena very well here this is my gift for you Arjun .
Duryodhana throwed a gold ornament towards Arjun but pallavi caught it. She was angry and the thunder roared suddenly making every one Shiver. Her hands started glowing in blue colour and she herself was astonished but she was angry which is unusual .
Pallavi : if you really want to insult my brother first you have to cross me anyone who dares to mess up with me or with my brother's they will end up like this ornament .
Saying so pallavi throwed the ornament and crushed the ornament, using her powers turned it into  water and everyone was hell shocked to see pallavi using her powers . Dhirtarastra , pitamah, and vidur arrived there .
Dhirtarastra : what is happening here .
Duryodhana : father pallavi dishonoured me in front of everyone .
Dhirtarastra : what pallavi wash duryodhana feet and ask sorry .
Pitamah : maharaj first let's ask what happened and then let's decide the punishment .
Vidur : Yes maharaj that's right .
Pallavi : maharaj dhirtarastra is this how you treat a person who is going save your son .
Dhirtarastra : what how ...
Pallavi : I know everything is this how you treat a person who can either be your savior or a worst enemy . If I decide to destroy your son's what will you do .
Dhirtarastra : pallavi are you threatening me .
Abhitha : maharaj I am willing to ask sorry for what she did .
Pallavi : abi ...
Pallavi's eyes turned fully blue and her hands are glowing in blue colour again and the thunder started to roar and all the water near her started to vibrate .
Pallavi : maharaj I fear nothing not even Darkness nor you or anyone standing here . I will say this one last time I will not ask sorry because I didn't do anything wrong .
Pitamah : maharaj please leave this matter as it is .
Vidur : Yes maharaj please .
Dhirtarastra : everyone dismiss .
Everyone was gone to their chamber and Pallavi was sitting with abhitha in the garden .
Pallavi : you are awfully silent .
Abhitha : what do you want me to talk .
Pallavi : anything you will always be talking right now why are you silent .
Abhitha : um nothing Lavi I was just wondering how fast our life changed suddenly we wear orphans before 2 days and now we are a part of royal family that to a famous Roya family with so many relation .
Pallavi : I know what can we do it's god will we will never be able to know his plans you know .
Abhitha : I know you are changing you know .
Pallavi : a little change won't hurt you right .
Abhitha : not at all I am just concerned about.
Pallavi : um did I do anything wrong .
Abhitha : no ...I think so .
Pallavi : um ..
Abhitha : I miss him .
Pallavi : him who is that him .
Abhitha : not him pallavi it's it's them .
Pallavi : ooo them them do you think I am a deaf who is that him .
Abhitha : no one Lavi .
Pallavi : let me guess Rishab .
Abhitha : no Lavi .
Pallavi : pratik, Paresh, Gaurav, gaushik , gautam,jiyu .
Abhitha : Yes .
Pallavi : what is it jiyu .
Abhitha : idiot it is gautam .
Pallavi  : oh .
Abhitha : you miss some one too don't you .
Pallavi : Yes of course how can't I even though it has been 9 years since our last meeting I still remember his face which always has a bright smile .
Abhitha : what was his name since you don't mention him often I have forgotten his name .
Pallavi : naresh ...it's naresh ..
Abhitha : Yes yes . I wish I could see him only one last time atleast to say a good bye .
Pallavi : hmm well don't worry god will hear your prayers .
Abhitha : I hope so .
Pallavi : it's getting late come let's sleep .
Abhitha : ok let's go. 
Pallavi : don't keep a long face abi smile a little .
Abhitha : I don't fake smile like you Lavi you always seem to be cheerful but only I know how sad you are .
Pallavi : I admit it .
Both abhitha and Pallavi slept in their chamber unknown to them that their prayers are heard and they will soon meet someone unexpected . And soon they will be happy and start to become powerful .

Hi friends hope you are all doing well and please vote and comment to support me ☺️