chapter 19

Rishi : I want you to abolish the Deva dasi system in lankapuram.
Pallavi : sure rishi I will definitely give your dhan .
Rishi : thank you maharani , I will take my leave now .
The rishi left from there and pallavi too returned to her palace . She saw her family talking happily with each other and smiled looking at and suddenly she remembered the promise she made to shakuni and decided to announce to everyone about it .
Pallavi : ah what are you all doing .
Pallavi said while resting her head on yudhishthira lap .
Arjun : nothing vaishu everyone was just talking about random things .
Pallavi: um .....
Abhitha : Lavi how did the donation go .
Jiyu came inside and sat there he was hell tired as he helped pallavi with the donation pallavi saw him and took her head from yudhishthira lap and sat straight and jiyu rested his head on pallavi lap all the family members and the element group smiled at this and haripriya rested her head on the another side of the lap . Pallavi caressed both of their head and adish saw this and smiled widely .
Adish : oy Priya from when did you switch side from fire to water .
Haripriya : I am always the side of water 💦 brother .
Adish: I will see you when you come at midnight and say that you couldn't sleep .
Haripriya whines and all of them laughed .
Pallavi : gandhari ma I want to ask you something .
Gandhari : say vaishnavi .
Pallavi : can you me the rajmata of kousala and videha .
Gandhari : what but ....but pallavi ..I ...
Pallavi : mata please say yes ..
Gandhari : but vaishnavi . ..
Kunti : jiji  say yes na what pallavi asked correct right .
Gandhari : but but I do I deserve it .
Pallavi : you deserve the world ma .
Gandhari : umm .....
Pallavi : but you should live here only .
Gandhari : yes vaishnavi .
Pallavi smiled at this .....and saw jiyu stomach grumbling.
Pallavi : jiyu are you hungry did I didn't say you to have lunch .
Jiyu : ah I said I will eat with you right ...
Arjun : jiyu if you keep on waiting for her then you will never eat .
Nakul : yes jiyu she always keeps on skipping meals.
Goutam : pallavi you started to skip meals again .
Pallavi : god why are you all complaining about me this much .
Adish : cause skipping meals is not good for health ...
Pallavi : ahh .....
Abhitha brought food for all of them and handed down plates to everyone .

Haripriya : akka can you feed me please .
Jiyu : me too Lavi .
Pallavi : sure . Here open your mouth .
Adish saw the plate and frowned seeing that there is no favourites of pallavi , it was all his favourite which she was eating . After eating all of them were doing their own works while pallavi sat in the garden thinking why the rishi asked such a different dhan there adish came and sat beside her .
Adish : hi ....
Pallavi : oh hi ...
Adish : well I guess you were busy with thinking ...
Pallavi : um yeah .....
Adish : um well pallavi um do you want to eat your favourite rasmalai .
Pallavi smiled and nodded her head and adish gave her the rasmalai .

Pallavi started eating it with a sad face which was noticed by adish

Pallavi started eating it with a sad face which was noticed by adish .
Adish : well is anything wrong ...
Pallavi : no nothing ....
Adish : then why a long face.
Pallavi : when we try to forget someone desperately but small things keep on reminding you of them is the worst part of life .
Adish realised she was talking about him and kept quiet .
Adish : but ....why are you trying to forget that person .
Pallavi : do you like the sun ....
Adish : yes ....
Pallavi : why do you like it ....
Adish : because it gives light to all of us equally without any partiality .
Pallavi : correct .....but just because you like the sun can you always keep it beside you .
Adish : no ...
Pallavi: and everyday you will see the sun taking its leave you get used to say goodbye but one day you had a tight work and you forget to say goodbye , on that particular day you cannot sleep well until asking sorry to the sun why ?
Adish : guilt ...
Pallavi : yes that's why I am trying to forget someone .....
Adish kept looking at pallavi with sympathy the pallavi he knew was a kid who would do anything to keep everyone happy around her but the pallavi before him is a mature one knows what to do when to do what is the right thing to do , he smiled sadly hoping that one day she will completely forgot him and will be happy .
Adish : so ..um how did the donation went ...
Pallavi : good only one rishi came and asked a different dhan ....
Adish : what what is it ...
Pallavi : he asked me to abolish the dev dasi system in lankapuram that is Sri Lanka .
Adish : what!!!
Pallavi : what is anything wrong with it .
Adish : pallavi I guess in kousala there was Deva dasi system but all of them were treated respectfully I guess but it is not the same all over the ayarvath and that too in Lanka it is the worst all those bhramanas in the temple misbehave with them .
Pallavi : what ....
Adish : moreover it is not easy to abolish the Deva dasi system all the bhramanas will revoult again you what will do .
Pallavi : the one who misbehave with women will have the worst death this world will ever witnessed by me .
Adish : when are you going to lankapuram .
Pallavi : tomorrow everyone will leave right then I will too .
Adish : but you need to be slow so how about after a week .
Pallavi : why after a week ....
Adish : pallavi maharaj drupad has announced swayamvar for rajkumari Draupadi we still don't know what will happen right so I think you should be here .
Pallavi : you are right I have totally forgotten about it  .
Adish : hmm .....
After sometime pallavi retired to her chambers and sat on her bed . She was thinking that why she is feeling excited to go Lankapuram evern though she has to fight there with the king and then abolish the system some part of her was saying that she is some how related to that land . A dasi came in and informed that mantri is seeking permission to see her .
Pallavi : let him in .
Mantri : hail maharani I have a formal letter for you from panchal .
Pallavi : I invite for rajkumari swayamvar right .
Mantri : yes maharani .
Pallavi : when mantri ji .
Mantri : A day after tomorrow maharani.
Pallavi : good prepare the arrangements .... let's see what happens if the history repeats or not ........

Hi friends hope you all are doing well please vote and comment to support me ☺️