chapter 25

Pallavi : I ....I actually I ....
Mandodari : I can understand you still don't remember anything it's alright...but please visit the near by mountain you will definitely remember something ...
Pallavi : sure I will go now itself ....
Mandodari : good. ...
Pallavi without wasting a second rushed to the mountain .

Pallavi using her magical powers reached the top of the mountain within minutes and stood there glancing around there was a tomb built

Pallavi using her magical powers reached the top of the mountain within minutes and stood there glancing around there was a tomb built . pallavi's heart started beating faster in anxiety as she moved towards the tomb . She slowly opened it and saw the dead body preserved in it was none other than the great king Ravana . Tears started flowing uncontrollably in her eyes pallavi shut her eyes tightly and dropped on her knees she has started remembering her past life .
Pallavi's past life :
In kailash ; mata parvati was plucking the flowers and suddenly she saw a beautiful blue lotus floating on the water she saw it took it .

Pallavi's past life : In kailash ; mata parvati was plucking the flowers and suddenly she saw a beautiful blue lotus floating on the water she saw it took it

Mata parvati saw mahadev and went towards him with the beautiful blue lotus in her hand .
Parvati : mahadev ....
Mahadev opened his eyes smiling .
Mahadev : yes parvati .....
Parvati : I saw a beautiful blue lotus in the river today and I have never seen such a beautiful blue lotus ever .
Mahadev took the flower from mata parvati and held it in his hand and the lotus turned into a beautiful baby girl . Mata parvati saw the baby and smiled at the infant .
Mahadev : she is destined to change everyones fate parvati since she is born of water she will be named as jaladhija .
Parvati : that's a beautiful name and since she is born lotus ambuja .
Mahadev : beautiful name parvati but ....
Parvati : but what mahadev we can keep her with us right ....
Mahadev : no parvati if we keep her with us she could not reach her destiny .
Parvati : but ....
Mahadev : worry not she will grow under the protection and care of one of my devotee .
Saying so mahadev took ambuja in his hand and vanished and appeared in front of ravana who was meditating in Shiva temple .
Mahadev : ravana open your ......
Ravana : greetings mahadev ....
Mahadev : ravana you are my sincere devotee so I want you to take care of this child who will vanish your sorrow too .
Ravana.: My pleasure mahadev ....
Mahadev handed litte infant ambuja to ravana and disappeared in thin air.
Little ambuja opened her eyes and saw ravana and giggled at him . Ravana took ambuja to mandodari and his children and introduced her as their little sister . Days were passing like like seconds our little ambuja was grown into a beautiful girl of 16 .Ambuja always sticks with her father all the time both of them shared a special bond . One day soorpanaka came to Ravana crying ambuja saw this and was concerned she tried consoling her but soorpanaka told her to leave them alone . after sometime she asked her father why was soorpanaka crying but no one told anything.
after a day Ravana came with a woman ambuja was confused because she was looking a little bit like ravana .
She rushed to her father and enquired about the woman but he remained silent ambuja started getting scared . Later that night she went to Ashoka vannam and saw the woman crying silently .
Ambuja : greetings Devi who are you .
Woman: my name is sita wife of ayodhya prince ram .
Ambuja : what but how ...
Sita : who are you child..
Ambuja : I am ambuja daughter of lankapathi ravana.
Sita : daughter ... Then please warn your father that he has committed a sin by bringing me here my husband will come and the rest will be known in future ..
Ambuja left the place within a second she went to ravana 's chamber .
Ambuja : I want to meet my father immediately inform him .
Guard's: I am sorry princess but lankapathi has ordered not to let anyone inside .
Ambuja : just do what I said .
The guard rushed immediately as they have never seen their princess so fiercely. Ambuja went inside to see her father standing near the books lots of palm leaves . He looked sad .
Ambuja : greetings father .
Ravan : ambuja what is it my child..
Ambuja : I never doubt your choice father but I now I have see the tears in sita 's eyes for the first time I am getting scared... Father the tears of woman in pain is more dangerous than a enemy one curse and all of our Lanka ..
Ravan: ambuja you should never be afraid of war child...
Ambuja : I am not afraid of war father I am afraid of losing you I have powers of water I can fight thousands of men but I can't fight with the lord  himself ...
Ravan : I know but what has to be done should be done in the right time dear ..
Sita is my daughter my first born at the time she was born the royal astrologers told that she would the reason for my name to stay in the history but they also told that if she would be with me then the whole Lanka will be in danger so I ...I heartless monster left her in a safe hand ....

* Sanghadasa's Jaina version of Ramayana, and also in Adbhuta Ramayana, Sita, entitled Vasudevahindi, is born as the daughter of Ravana.*

Hi friends how are you all doing I know probably you all must be scolding me like hell but am truly sorry 😔 I will update regularly from now.. enjoy reading