chapter 26

Ambuja : you left her in mithila ....
Ravan : yes ... Maharaj Janak was a great ruler and a sincere devotee of lord Shiva so I felt her there but I received all information through our spies ...I watched over through all these years .I even went to her swayamvar and I left from there only when I got to know that she was married to the right person prince ram was righteous and his valor and truthfulness was known to whole aryavart but after the death of his father as requested by his mother he came to vanavas I wasn't happy my sita was cherished and lived a lavish lifestyle yet she was happy and peaceful so I consoled myself but when you aunt soorpanaka came to me and said how price Ram's brother lakshaman cut her nose I was scared of my daughter 's safety so I went to her hut but how can I explain her that I am her father who left her in mithila when she just one month old baby and now was concerned and came to bring her back home ... That's why I brought her here without her Consent and now I know the consequences of it yet I am ready to face it . It doesn't matter who is against me I am doing it for my daughter ...
Ambuja : father but you know...
Ravan : I know dear I know I won't survive in this battle yet I want this ....
Ambuja : if that's what your decision is then I won't stop you but I will be in your side in the Warfield...
Ravana : no ambuja ...I know the end of this war and don't want you to participate in it ...
Ambuja : father what are you saying .... please I beg you I want you to be alive please ...
Ambuja fell at ravana feet immediately he hugged her and consoled her she slept in that place . Ravana was worried about his daughter and decided to bring her best friend ,to the prince adhavan Chezhiyan of pandya Dynasty he was known for his bravery and the amazing powers of fire and the best friend of ambuja of course .after a week ravana called the pandya Dynasty for a dinner ..
In the dinner :
King illamaran : it's been long time since we tasted a very appetizing Lanka food .
Ravan : indeed my friend it was ambuja who cooked that's why it's very tasty .
King illamaran : my child you have goddess annapoorni in your hands .
Ambuja: I am glad you all liked it .
Ambuja was going out of the room when she found out no one noticed her but she was wrong , ambuja sat near a pond and was looking at it tears started forming in her eyes when she saw adhavan reflection in it she stood up and hugged him and started crying. She narrated what happened in the last few days and leaned her head on his shoulder he gently caressed her hair.
Adhavan: ammu if you that much worried about your father then I will participate in the war too . I promise you I will protect him if anyone has to kill him they should first kill me .
Ambuja: I don't want to lose you too please...
Adhavan : you don't worry and don't think too much about it I will take care all of these right .
Days were passing by in a lightning speed the war started and as promised adhavan took part in the war too . It was the night before the last day of war ambuja was restless she was angry that vibishana changed his side and decided to meet Shri ram . Ambuja went to place were they laid the tent .
Ambuja: greetings I want to meet prince Shri ram .
Hanuman: who are you why you want to meet my Prabhu .
Ambuja : I am sorry but I can reveal my identity only to him .
Meanwhile Prabhu Shriram came out of the tent .
Ram : why do you want to meet me child .
Ambuja : Prabhu I know who you are and how kind you are but please I don't want you to kill my father in tomorrow's war please I beg .
Ram : I am sorry my dear but I can't stop the war my sita is there and the only way i could rescue her is the war it has been started and it should be ended.
Before ambuja could speak vibishana stopped her and she returned to her palace . She didn't sleep that night so she went to the Shiva temple near by and was sitting there praying . When the dawn broke she still didn't move she sat there and was praying still the sun was going down and a soldier came running towards her  . Ambuja stood up she was not crying the soldier bowed his head and she followed him into the war field she saw her father laying down he was in his death bed she moved near him and smiled painfully.
Ambuja : you can rest now father you can rest ..I will be fine you don't have to worry .
Ravan : ammu my dear can you fullfill my last wish .
Ambuja : name it father ..
Ravan : I have done a great sin will you repent for my sin .
Ambuja : I will I will ...
Ravana closed his eyes ..
Ambuja: father..father no no father ..
Father ....
Ambuja shouted she slowly held her father's hand .
Ambuja: I always wanted to be with you but fate doesn't want it so ...
May god shiva bless his soul so that he could rest . I hope both of you live happily.
Ambuja saw adhavan lying on the ground she quickly ran there tears started to flow uncontrollably she took his head and placed it on her lap . He opened his  eyes closely and placed a hand on her cheek .
Adhavan : ammu I ...I am not sure whether this is the right time or not but i wanted to confess... I have no regret I just want to say one thing I  love... you...ammu I wanted to confess it at right time but ...
Ambuja : shh i love you too and always will but please  don't leave me adhavan please ...
Adhavan: I am sorry ... Ambuja
Ambuja shook adhavan but he died she hugged him and was crying. The sound of her cry was heard like a thunder. She saw Prabhu Shri ram and sita she stood up .
Ambuja : I am sure you will take a good care of my country.
Saying so she made her way out and did the last rituals for both adhavan and ravana and . She made a tomb for ravana and burnt adhavan body she stood there watching it and jumped into the fire .....
Pallavi stood with tears in her eyes she was the tomb again and folded her hand in the namaskar position and left the place .

Hi friends hope you all like the story do vote and comment it really encourages me a lot 😊