chapter 4

It was morning and maharaj dhirtarastra called everyone to the sabha and was decided to say that yudhishthira will be the next yuvaraj .so pallavi and abhitha both got ready and went to the sabha with other Pandavas .
Pallavi's outfit :

Abhitha outfit :

Abhitha outfit :

In the sabha : Everyone gathered in the sabha and was waiting for the king to start

In the sabha :
Everyone gathered in the sabha and was waiting for the king to start . Dhirtarastra started the sabha and pitamah introduced 3 criminals who had done the same crime but of different caste .
Duryodhana : they should be beheaded maharaj .
Yudhishthira : In the Vedas people should be punished according to their cast.
Pitamah : is it correct vidur .
Vidur : Yes pitamah .
Dhirtarastra : do anyone appose yudhishthira decision .
Everyone was silent but after a minute pallavi stood up .
Pallavi : greetings maharaj .
Dhirtarastra : so why are you apposing yudhishthira opinion .
Pallavi : maharaj one person should never be judged by his /her cast beside the should only be judged if there was a strong evidence .
Pitamah : then are you saying that the Vedas are wrong .
Pallavi : of course not pitamah Vedas are never they are the treasure our ancestors have left for us.
Vidur : then why are saying that we should not follow the Vedas .
Pallavi : in the future many people suffer to their death because of cast , they have talent , courage , capable of achieving their dreams but denied because of their cast . If we start to change now then definitely in the future no one will suffer they will be grateful for what we did .
Dhirtarastra : but we can't change the Vedas .
Pallavi : our ancestors wanted us to be happy and United not separated by the wall of caste  If a little change can bring a light of happiness and a ray of hope in one's life a little change won't harm any one maharaj .
After a while pitamah , maharaj,vidur all of them discussed and finalized pallavi  opinion and all the common people present in the sabha were very happy and shouted hail rajkumari vaishnavi and Pallavi was so happy .
After a few seconds guru Dronacharya came to the sabha and asked for guru dakshina and ordered all the Pandavas and Kauravas to wage a war against drupad to avenge his insult . After some time everyone agreed and retired to their chambers .
In Pandavas chamber ,
All of them were busy in discussing the war strategy and Pallavi and abhitha were bored and decided to go to kunti's chamber . In kunti's chamber all the ladies were sitting and chatting including dhushala , Gandhari .
Pallavi : greetings everyone .
Abhitha : greetings everyone .
Kunti : come vaishnavi and Gayathri sit here .
Gandhari : so at last what brings both of you here you both will always be with your brother's right .
Abhitha : nothing special mata they all are discussing war strategy and I got bored so I dragged pallavi with me .
Dhushala : haha pallavi so what do you think will happen in the war do you know who will win.
Pallavi : Yes sister the who thinks team work is best than anything else in the whole world .
Abhitha : you are saying as if you do everything in team work .
Pallavi : abi ...
Everyone was laughing happily and was talking until there heard a sound of a lion roar in the palace . Everyone panicked cause there were many roars heard in the palace .
Abhitha : pallavi is it really a lion in the palace .
Pallavi : I guess it it coming from the practice arena.
Abhitha : come let's go.
Pallavi : be ready to use your powers okay .
Abhitha : okay .
Kunti : putri be careful .
Pallavi : thank you for trusting me mata .
Both pallavi and abhitha ran towards the practice arena and saw that all here brothers are lying down and the there are four lions which seems to be having the powers of the four elements ( fire , water , air , earth ) .
Pallavi using her powers made Pandavas lie far away .
Pallavi : abi heal them and stay with them I will take care of this and inform everyone about this .
Abhitha : ok Pallavi careful they seem to so aggressive .
Pallavi : they will have no idea how much angry I am today for messing with my family .
Pallavi stood there and all the lions stood in her opposite side and roared aggressively but it has no effect on pallavi , she raised her hand smacked it and she was vanished she came behind the lions and using her powers controlled all the lions mind but after some time she let them go and this time the lions came to attack her but she using her powers made a energy shield and protected herself after some time pallavi broke the energy shield and all the four lions stumbled back and accepted their defeat and bowed their heads down . All of th gathered there and a old sage came there . After that all the Pandavas woke up to see pallavi standing between the lions.
Pallavi : are you all okay .
Pandavas : Yes .
Pitamah : what .. how are the lions standing there without attacking anyone.
Dhirtarastra : what what is happening .
Old sage : greetings .
Pitamah : greetings maharishi veda vyasa .
Vyasa : greetings .
Pandavas : greetings maharishi .
Abhitha : greetings um huh maharishi .
Pallavi : greetings maharishi veda vyasa .
Vyasa : live with all prosperity in your life .
Pitamah : may I know why you are here maharishi .
Vyasa : I have come here to take these lions with me bishma .
Pitamah : these lions are yours .
Vyasa : no they belong to my students who have special powers bishma by the way who controlled all of these lions .
Pitamah : it's pallavi.
Vyasa : child do you have the power of water .
Pallavi : Yes maharishi .
Vyasa : I knew it and who healed all of you .
Arjun : it's abhitha maharishi .
Vyasa : good . Bhishma they both are gifted children and they are always un harmful but sometimes if they lose their composure they may be harmful too .
Pitamah: maharishi I know they should learn how to control their powers will you please take them as your   students .
Vyasa : sure bishma .
Everyone was happy but kunti was worried because she doesn't want to leave her children they both are her special . Vyasa noticed her worried face .
Vyasa : kunti I know what you are thinking I am already handling 4 students all of them started learning now only and everyone will finish learning everything they need to within a year I promise you that both of your daughters will be with you after a year .
Kunti : thank you so much maharishi .
Vyasa : children come with me now itself let's not waste time .
Pallavi : Yes gurudev .
Pallavi and abhitha said goodbye to everyone and started walking with vyasa to the ashram in a mountain near a sita ram temple and was now in the ashram .
Vyasa : child this my ashram  from now onwards till a year you all will be here .  There are some other students studying here to , but there is one rule here every one should call the names which your adopted family kept.
Pallavi : okay gurudev .
Abhitha : ok gurudev .
Vyasa : good .

Hi friends hope you all like the story new characters are going to introduced in next chapter so stay tuned 🙂 .