chapter 8

It has been two days after the departure of the element group ( adish , pallavi, abhitha , akash , jiyu, Nalini we will call them as Element group ) ved vyas was impatiently waiting for the news of their victory and saw four birds coming towards him he also noticed a letter tied to its leg and opened all the letters read them , ved vyas was happy because the letters were about their victory , he was so happy that his students were very bright and was capable of learning every essence of knowledge in a short span of time . All of them sent letters to their relatives and parents . Pallavi and abhitha both of them planned to go to Hastinapur and thought of inviting them .
In Hastinapur :
All of them were busy in their own work . Yudhishthira was reading some scripts and scrolls , bheem was eating ladoo , Arjun was grossed in his warfare models , Nakul was admiring himself in a mirror , sahadev was reading a book but he kept the book aside which surprised all of the Pandavas .
Arjun : what happened sahadev why did you keep the book aside .
Nakul : hey sahadev are you fine seems like something is  extremely wrong with you .
Bheem : yes .
Yudhishthira : yes Nakul you are right sahadev is everything ok you will not put your book down until something is wrong .
Sahadev : brother there is a surprise waiting for us .
Arjun : suprise ...
Before anyone can speak something all of them heard the sword ⚔️ clashing sound all the Pandavas was shocked to see all the soldiers on the ground and the person with a sword and a bow was standing there charging towards the Pandavas without thinking Nakul started to fight with the person whose face was covered but soon defeated and Arjun started fighting with the person but he too was defeated and there came pitamah with shocked yet angry face , he started to fight with the person using his sword 🗡️ pitamah then kept the sword on the person neck .
Pitamah : you should have thought twice before starting to fight with me .
The person didn't say anything but instead using eye gesture signalled to look down , pitamah looked down to find the person keeping the sword near pitamah stomach .
Pitamah : who are you why have you came here .
Person : greetings pitamah I am the queen of  kousala, videha .
Pitamah  took the sword from her neck and the person took kept the sword aside .
Pitamah : your voice seem familiar I guess .
Person : ( chuckle ) pitamah you still couldn't recognise me .
The person removed the cloth which was covering her face , it was pallavi  all of them was shocked except sahadev and abhitha came there and stood beside pallavi .
Pitamah : pallavi , abhitha you both are unrecognisable one year has passed so fast .
Pallavi : it is pitamah .
Abhitha : bless us pitamah .
Pitamah : let you both live a long and happy life .
Pallavi : pitamah I am sorry I didn't mean to fight with you purposely it abhi who gave a dare to me to fight with you .
Pitamah : putri I was so happy that you are skill full in fighting , but why did you lie to that you are the queen of kousala and videha .
Abhitha : pitamah it is not a lie .
Pitamah : then ...
Pallavi : it is the truth pitamah I am the queen of kousala and videha .
Abhitha : I am the queen of dandakaranya .
Pitamah : I am proud of you both I am so proud of you .
Pitamah hugged both of them and pallavi and abhitha both of them moved towards the Pandavas and took all of their blessings and all of them shared a group hug.
Pallavi : brother yudhishthira did I make you feel proud .
Yudhishthira : there is no bounds to my happiness vaishnavi .
Abhitha : brother then are you proud of me .
Yudhishthira : ofcourse I am proud both of you .
Arjun : you both are our pride remember it.
Abhitha : will sure .
Bheem : let's see mata she will be very happy .
After pallavi, abhitha  took every one blessings all of them gathered in the entrance of Hastinapur .
Kunti : putri why are we standing here come let's go inside .
Abhitha : mata there is an
Pallavi : officially information we are going to make .
Abhitha : yes mata that's why are are standing here .
The Kauravas and shakuni were standing opposite to the Pandavas and shakuni using each and every cell in his brain to find out what pallavi and abhitha are going to announce . They all saw karn coming in a chariot , he came and took every one blessings and was standing with Kauravas , he was shocked while pallavi and abhitha took his blessings .
Karn : rajkumari why are taking my blessings I am mere sutputr .
Pallavi : I don't judge people by their cast angraj sutputr or Surya putra it only matter what your intentions are .
Abhitha : judging a person by cast is judging a lion as cat because it is not roaring .
Karn was so happy with their explanation and blessed both of them happily seeing this kunti was happy too but Arjun , bheem , Nakul didn't like the sight before them .
After a minute there arrived nearly five to ten chariots with the flag of kousala videha and dandakaranya .
All the chariot halted in the entrance and there came jiyu keeping a hand on his sword which was tied to his waist he came to pallavi and bent to touch her feet , instead of blessing him pallavi held his hear which made him scream . Everyone was seeing what is happening with a look on their face whil abhitha was trying hard to suppress her laugh.
Pallavi : acting like good kid doesn't make you a one what did I say ...um what did I say I told you to be on time but you are late .
Jiyu : ahh pallavi it's paining leave nah I will be on time .
Abhitha : Lavi leave nah he will not do it again .
Pallavi : abhi you are the one who is spoiling him .
Jiyu : I am sorry .
Pallavi : Leave it jiyu is everything ready
Jiyu : yes .
Pallavi : everyone this is my friend jalesh but I call him jiyu we grow up together in the orphanage .
Jiyu : greetings .
Pallavi : maharaj dhirtarastra I have defeated the king of kousala with the help of jiyu .
Dhirtarastra : that is a very good news .
Pallavi : I have came here to invite all of you to my crowning ceremony .
Abhitha : I have too came here to invite all of you to my crowning ceremony .
Shakuni : crowning ceremony !!( Exclaimed )
Pallavi : why happened gandhar raj seems like you didn't expect that .
Shakuni : ah no no I am so happy for you . Said faking a smile .
Dhirtarastra : that's a good news .
Suddenly a minister came from the chariot and bowed his head  to pallavi and another minister bowed his head towards abhitha , and asked a some dasis to come out and some dasis came out of the chariot holding golden plates covered by silk clothes .
Pallavi : maharaj please accept my gift as a token of friendship from kousala kingdom .
Abhitha : maharaj please accept my gift as a token of friendship from dandakaranya .
Shakuni : why are you giving these as a token of friendship Gayathri , vaishnavi you are Hastinapur princess so all of your kingdom will be under maharaj control as you are still only 14 and are very young to be a queen , I am right maharaj .
Dhirtarastra : ah yes yes what shakuni says is right you both will take your throne back when you are older .
Both pallavi and abhitha was angry .
Abhitha : what are you saying maharaj .
Pitamah : maharaj we can't do it .
Vidur : yes maharaj we can't do it .
Pallavi :

Hi friends hope you all are fine please vote and comment if you like a story above ☺️