chapter 22

The atmosphere changed suddenly seeing the controller of water being stabbed . Pallavi touched her stomach and saw nothing but blood it was oozing out like a river she lost her balance and was going to fall when adish held her and made her lie on his chest .
Adish : pallavi look look at me don't close your eyes nothing will happen to you ....jiyu go call the vaidya now .
Jiyu ran towards the palace and abhitha was sobbing .  pallavi was closing her eyes when adish shook her .
Adish : pallavi no please don't close your eyes please stay awake please don't close your eyes . Abhitha , Nalini you both have the power of earth and plant right can't you heal her .
Abhitha : no we can't only she has the power of healing everyone .
Haripriya held pallavi's hand .
Haripriya : akka please your Priya is begging you please don't close your eyes please ....
A lone tear escaped from adish eyes he never in his wife life expected to see her like this . Pallavi kept her hand on adish cheek and wiped his tears and adish cheeks was covered with blood . Jiyu came there running .
Jiyu : adish vaidya has arrived  he is in the room move I will carry her .
Adish without saying anything carried pallavi to the chamber and the elders came and stood there . Adish layed pallavi on the bed .
Vaidya : Rajkumar please wait outside I will check her ....
Adish nodded and went outside his dress was full of pallavi's blood Pandavas and duryodhana was crying continuously , kunti was sobbing and everyone was trying their best to console them . Adish sat before the door restlessness was the only thing which was seen in him . The element group was standing there fear gripping their heart . The vaidya came out and with a sad face .
Adish : what happened vaidya is she alright say something .
Yudhishthira : say something vaidya .
Abhitha: please say something vaidya
Vaidya : rajkumari .... pallavi she is there is a very less chance of her surviving .......
The element group face went pale and abhitha fell on the ground crying . Akash tried consoling her but he himself was crying .
Adish : vaidya is there anyway we can save her .
Vaidya : I don't know Rajkumar the one who stabbed her as pushed the sword deeply .....it will be a miracle if she survives .
Adish felt his world shatter everyone was weeping continuous after hearing what vaidya has Arjun felt rage built up inside him he is ready to kill the one who did this to his sister before he could ask who did this adish pounced on viraj like a lion held his neck and lifted him in air everyone was shocked on what was happening ......
Arjun : adish what are you doing.....
Yudhishthira : yes adish leave him what is this ......
Adish : he is the one did this to my pallavi brother I will not spare him .....
Ashwitha was shocked and her mother Ashwini begged to adish ...
Ashwini : maharaj please don't kill him leave him maharaj he didn't do it intentionally please I am begging you leave him .
Adish left viraj and he was coughing ......
Adish : remember if anything happens to my pallavi you will have the most painful and worst death in this era .
Ashwitha still was thinking pallavi as a maid couldn't digest the fact that adish will kill her father for a mere maid ........
Ashwitha : this is not fair maharaj the one who is injured is a mere dasi who is mannerless and characterless .......
Before ashwitha could complete her sentence a hard slap landed on her face resulting her to fall down ...... It was none other than abhitha who slapped her .
Abhitha : how dare you HOW DARE YOU say her characterless and mannerless she is the queen of kousala and videha the controller of water one snap only one snap she can wipe you out of this world...... Just because she was wearing a simple dress doesn't mean she couldn't afford it it shows her simplicity and avoiding unwanted attention unlike you . Do you know what she wears for the court room she wears a gold woven and diamond studded dress .......
Goutam consoled abhitha and made her sit on a cot near by ....
Vaidya : if anyone wants to see rajkumari please go ahead ....
All of them were going inside except adish he stood there like a statue . It was evening and everyone was exhausted abhitha made everyone to forcefully leave pallavi chamber and only the element group sat there . Everyone was seeing pallavi face the ever glowing skin was now pale and the warming smile is now vanished . Nalini came there with food for everyone none them ate anything since morning after the incident .
Nalini : goutam Anna please eat you didn't eat anything since morning .
Goutam : how can I eat when my friend is fighting with death .
Nalini : nothing will happen to pallavi akka Anna so please eat .
Goutam sighed and ate some food and forced pallavi to eat some food . Nalini somehow forced and feed jiyu .
Nalini : adish Anna please eat na you didn't even drink water from the morning .....
Adish : I don't want Priya ....
Haripriya : Anna I am already dead seeing her like this now if you don't eat you will faint too I don't want to see you like that please atleast drink the keer .
Adish ate the keer and was looking at pallavi , everyone was praying to God to save pallavi that's when the vaidya came with another vaidya ji .
Vaidya : greetings Rajkumar ......
Adish : formalities aside vaidya pallavi her pulse it is becoming less ....
Vaidya : need not fear Rajkumar my old friend can cure rajkumari he is from lankapuram he is an  excellent in siddha and ayurvedic medicine his name is Siva das.....
Abhitha : please do something her pulse is going very low ....
Vaidya Siva das asked everyone to be outside and saw all the elders standing there.
Kunti : what happened to her abhitha say something .
Duryodhana : say something abhitha ....
Abhitha was sobbing hardly and saw viraj standing there she moved towards him ......
Abhitha : see if something happens to my sister I will kill you and your family merciless .
Viraj was scared and lowered his head in shame ....
Arjun : adish atleast you say what happened to her .
Adish : her .....her pulse it's ... very low ..
All of them gasped at it . And Pandavas with kunti and duryodhana sat there emotionless face . Krishna saw them and approached adish .
Krishna : don't worry about her she will be alright she has changed everyones horrible fate into a beautiful one moreover she has done so many good karma so she will definitely survive .
Adish looked at him with tears in his eyes .
Adish : I regret it .... I regret not saying her the truth
Krishna : don't worry  adish she will definitely come back ....
After sometime vaidya Siva das came out ......
Arjun : how is she vaidya ...
Adish : please say something ....
Vaidya : there is nothing to worry Rajkumar she is alright and she needs to rest she will wake up in the morning ...
All of them thanked God .....
Vaidya : she seems to be in depression and weak which made her life in stake but now everything is fine and I guess rajkumari must be missing someone that's why she must be in depression ......

Hi friends hope you all are doing well please vote and comment to support me ☺️