chapter 18 : happy birthday Lavi

Jiyu dragged pallavi with closed eyes and lead her to a beautiful garden where abhitha , goutam , adish , haripriya all of them stood there with Pandavas with duryodhana ,kunti, pitamah , vidur , dhushala all of them stood in the dark side so that pallavi couldn't see them. Jiyu left pallavi and joined with the family . Pallavi opened her eyes and saw nothing but darkness she was confused but all of them screamed happy birthday Lavi and pallavi was shocked to see everyone in the garden . Goutam using his powers made the cloud move and the moon light reached everywhere and pallavi could see the decorations done for her birthday she was standing there in shock that when all of them have prepared for this and adish stepped beside her and using his powers lit the candle 🕯️. Pallavi was smiling brightly which made Adish smile too . All of them wished pallavi and led her to the table where the cake was kept .
Cake :

Pallavi : wow it looks so beautiful but who made it

Pallavi : wow it looks so beautiful but who made it .
Haripriya : I , and abhitha akka made it .
Goutam : pallavi your sister has made it with a lot of effort so better hurry up and cut the cake or else you know what will happen next .
Goutam said seeing haripriya which made her frown and all of them laughed , pallavi cutted a piece and fed it for everyone except adish . She took a piece and moved towards his mouth and adish ate the piece and it was a bit awkward for both of them but all of them started giving gifts to pallavi.
Yudhishthira : vaishnavi here's your birthday gift from all of your brothers it is a a necklace which we all made it for you by ourselves .
Pallavi : thank you so much brother.

Duryodhana : myself and dhushala gift for you is a rare collection of precious stone necklace

Duryodhana : myself and dhushala gift for you is a rare collection of precious stone necklace .
Dhushala : do you like it Lavi .
Pallavi : yes sister it is very beautiful thankyou .