chapter 28

Pallavi was standing on the beach side the marriage of Pandavas was completed and the guest are going to leave too . So pallavi wanted to go for a walk . She saw adish behind her .
Pallavi : you really are something you know .
Adish : why you don't like me taging along with you .
Pallavi : no not at all I just wonder how lucky I am to have you cause you never make me feel alone .
Adish just smiled and held pallavi 's hand and was walking .
Both of them after sometime went to the palace . There they saw all the members of the hastinapur family standing . The kauravas and the Pandavas were laughing out loud together the elders were happy seeing them , karna too was standing and laughing along with the group . Kunti has revealed the truth about karna and thankfully everyone understood them and accepted them whole heartedly everything was perfect she saw jiyu and nalini talking with eachother without an argument she was surprised . There again she saw abhita and akash talking to eachother standing every closely . Pallavi was happy . She stood in the middle of the crowd .
Pallavi : abhi , jiyu , akash , adish , nalini come here . We have at last made everyone's life peaceful and had given a happy ending . Everyone deserves a hand ending no matter what things they have done in the past what matters is only the future the way you see everything and there lies the happiness .
At last I have achieved my goal we have changed all the cries into smiles. .

Hi friends hope y'all doing well it's been a really longtime since I started writing this book and the support you provided me I am very grateful for it . Some of you guys were with we from the beginning of the story cheering me to write continuously i thank all of you with my heart ♥️ good bye 👋 let's see you all in another story .