chapter 2

It was the naming ceremony of pallavi and abhitha after that the welcoming ceremony of the Pandavas will take place everyone in the palace was busy with preparation while the Kauravas was planning on separate the best friend which is of course impossible . Pallavi and abhitha both of them were in the garden talking while they heard someone come behind them they both turned around to be greeted with a evil smile of Shakuni .
Shakuni : greetings princess pallavi and abhitha .
Pallavi and Abhitha : greetings gandhar raj .
Pallavi : how can we help you .
Shakuni : well nothing so important actually I came here to ask who will be in the Kauravas side .
Pallavi : What do you mean by that .
Shakuni : you don't about it but it's okay I will say it to both of you now only one of you can stay with Pandavas and another one should stay with Kauravas .
Pallavi : who said that .
Abhitha : Lavi CLAM DOWN .
Pallavi : how can he say something like that to me abi . Now listen gandhar raj I may seem to be like a nice girl but I am not i am more dangerous than you think me to be either I can destroy the Kauravas or I can safe guard them it's in their hands remember that .
Shakuni : but you can't neglect the king's order .
Abhitha : oh no .
Pallavi : is that so ok will this talk end if I kill you don't test my patience I won't dare to kill you .
Both pallavi and abhitha gone from there leaving a shocked Shakuni standing there and thinking that it's waste of time to think about separating them . I was the time for the naming ceremony and pallavi, abhitha were getting ready . Dhushala was selecting them jewellery .
Dhushala : how about this abhitha you wear a light weight lehenga and pallavi you wear a dhoti style sari . Here wear it .
Pallavi : your selection are super sis .
Abhitha : Yes sister your selection is the best .
Dhushala : I know  you will like now come fast were it .
Pallavi : okay sister .
Abhitha's dress :

Pallavi 's dress ;

Pallavi 's dress ;

*This model But below pictured saree*

In the naming ceremony : The yaga kundas were lit up and eve was sitting down silently after some time the pandit said kunti and Pandavas to chose a name

The yaga kundas were lit up and eve was sitting down silently after some time the pandit said kunti and Pandavas to chose a name .
Kunti : for pallavi it's vaishnavi and for abhitha it's Gayathri .
Pandit : nice names rajamata now rajkumari please sit hear and put this leaf in the yaga kunda so that it reavl about your future and past .
Both of them sat near the yaga kunda and abhitha droped the leaf first and her lengha transformed into a green colour and light brown colour and magically more gold jewellery appears on her and abhitha opened her eyes and pallavi was shocked because her honey brown eyes now turned into a coral green eyes and pandit asked  abhitha to show her hand to read her past ( pam history ) .
Kunti : what is the lines in Gayathri hand says pandit .
Pandit : rajamata in her she was a princess a cheerful one and she has a good fortune to and will always make every one happy and she has the power of earth .
Kunti : thank you for vaishnavi.
Pandit : rajkumari please drop the leaf .
Pallavi dropped the leaf and the fire started to go wild and pallavi 's dress transformed into blue and white colour and magically heavyweight gold jewellery with pearls appeared with a crown of the queen and pallavi eyes were turned into a oceanic blue colour and pandit asked pallavi to show her hand and pandit was shocked to see her hand everyone was worried by his expression .
Pandit : rajamata you must have done so many good deeds in your past life that you have got a blessing in disguise as your daughter . She is none other than the queen divya the one and only one who is capable of changing the fate and she has the power of water .
Kunti : thank you much pandit .
After that function was over abhitha and pallavi both of them were playing and talking and came to practice arena . Pallavi was seeing them all practice and she was going to ask for a chance so that she can also practic with them .
Pallavi : brother can please one handle the bow please .
Arjun : ok pallavi but ...
Dushasan : girls place are in the kitchen not in practice arena .
Pallavi : well brother if let see if I shoot the arrow correctly what will you do.
Duryodhana : shooting the arrow in the bull eye that to you impossible.
Pallavi : what if I did .
Dushasan : then I will be your servant and if not you will be my servant for a day .
Pallavi : deal .
Yudhishthira : vaishnavi think twice you told us you never touched the bow before then how can you shoot it correctly .
Arjun: Yes pallavi think twice .
Pallavi : don't worry brother just wait and watch.
Pallavi lifted the bow and everyone was surprised cause it is a heavy one and she aimed it at the bull's eye pulled the arrow and left it and closed her eyes .
Pallavi : did it atleast hit the board .
Nakul : holy cricket .
Sahadev : omg .
Arjun : what the
Bheem : wow .
Pallavi opened her eyes and she herself was shocked but she is quite good at aiming .
Pallavi : see brother so .
Dushasan : it must be in fluke try it another time .
Pallavi shoot the arrow Peirceing the first arrow and shocking everyone again .
Abhitha : Lavi I didn't know you are this good in aiming things .
Pallavi: neither do I .
Dushasan : impossible .
Bheem : it's your challenge dushasan now accept your defeat.
Arjun : Yes just a day as servant .
Pallavi : what are you saying brother I was just saying that for fun and you are making it serious .
Dushasan : what .
Pallavi : what what brother it was just a fun challenge beside you will  never from now on will never judge anyone right . Besides I am your sister then how can I make you to be my servant .
Pandavas was so proud of pallavi and Kauravas for the first time in a hole life left good about what pallavi said and everyone moved away from that place .

In the next chapter the Pandavas welcome feast will be there so stay updated

Hi friends hope you all like the story please vote  and comment too I would like to interact with all ...☺️