Character info ( must read)

Adish : A boy who can control fire and can create fire any where sometimes he couldn't control the power and ends up burning something but no one knows about it he came to dwapar yug and landed near kushavati and there a kind woman took him in and the woman later introduced herself as Angana to be the  former queen of kushavati but after her husband death she has lost the throne and thus she was living in kushavati itself as a commoner . After adish came to kushavati crowned as king of three countries ( Ayodhya , kushavati , Mithila ) he has accepted her has his mother and made her the rajamata of all the three countries .
Adish after knowing about pallavi that is she is his childhood best friend and lover he decided to reveal it to her that he is naresh but after seeing her crying thinking about him he decided not to but he still secretly keeps watching her .
Personality : behaves nice with his loved ones and cold hearted towards his enemies every one knows his anger and if he gets angry then his power may get out of control .

Nalini : A sweet yet a bit hot headed girl who has the power of flowers and plants and can control them . Has a secret crush on jiyu . Came to dwapar yug and landed near maharishi ved vyas ashram were she met goutam ( akash) , jiyu . After she helped adish in capturing the 3 kingdom she was adopted by rajmata Angana and adish is like her brother . Loves her pallavi akka and vist her often in weekend .

Akash : A bit arrogant but nice boy who can control air . Loves abhitha secretly but every one knows about it except abhitha . Came to dwapar yug and landed in Naimisharanya and the king adopted him . Then he came the maharishi ved vyas ashram and met the element group . And now is the king of kanchi .

Jiyu : A walking encyclopaedia of annoyance who can control thunder and lightning ⚡ . Has a crush on Nalini but never shows it to anyone . Likes to tease and irritate everyone but care for pallavi more than anything . Since a small age pallavi and jiyu both of them grew up together in an orphanage with Nalini , akash, abhitha . Came to dwapar yug and landed near maharishi ved vyas ashram .

Pallavi : A sweet lovely girl who is mature and loves her family more than anything who can control water 💦 her world is abhitha , haripriya , jiyu  , goutam . Pallavi can't survive without them . Loves naresh very much from small age but fail to recognise him . Pallavi is like a mother to  the element group she wouldn't hesitate to destroy the world of anything happens to them . She is very clam and it is not easy to get her angry .

Abhitha : a sweet charming and lovely girl who has the power to control the earth 🌍 . Loves akash ( goutam) secretly . Grew up with pallavi in the orphanage with jiyu , Nalini , akash .
Cares for pallavi the most. 

Ages of the characters :

I know I might have messed up in previous chapters but this will be the correct one I swear I will not mess up the again 😌

Adish: 16 years at present came to dwapar yug at 14 years elder to pallavi by 1 year .
Pallavi : 15 years now came to dwapar yug at 13 .
Abhitha : soon going to be 15 came to dwapar yug at 13 .
Akash ( goutam) : 15 years at present came to dwapar yug at 14 .
Jiyu : 14 years now came to dwapar yug at 12 .
Nalini : 14 years now came to dwapar yug at 12 .

Hi friends hope you all are doing well and please vote and comment if have any doubts I will surely clear it .....
Bye 👋☺️