chapter 10

Both pallavi and jiyu reached the entrance gate and saw all of their friends standing Nalini , akash , abhitha with adish .
All of them shared a group hug except adish who stood aside . Pallavi saw adish standing alone .
Pallavi : I didn't expect you to come here .
Adish : um well Nalini requested I can't deny it .
Pallavi : well good to see you here .
Pallavi smiled and adish gave her a small smile and all of them went in to the palace , all the guest started coming and all of them assembled in the palace court hall it was big hall heavy decorated with gems , pearls instead of flowers . All of them waiting for.the ceremony to start and both pallavi and jiyu came there pallavi outfit :

the ceremony to start and both pallavi and jiyu came there pallavi outfit :

Jiyu wore a white dhoti and white angavastra . Both of them came and sat on big plate . All the pandit started applying tumeric paste .
Pandit : Kumari abhitha and Kumar adish  , Kumari Nalini please apply the tumeric paste .                                   All of them applied the tumeric paste on pallavi and jiyu and stood aside. After that pandit poured the holy water and and Nalini gave pandit two fresh garland and made both of them wear it ,  jiyu and pallavi looked at each other and both of them snapped at the same time and their dress started to change .
Pallavi attire :

Pandit gave pallavi a sword 🗡️ and jiyu a staff

Pandit gave pallavi a sword 🗡️ and jiyu a staff . Pandit then gesture pallavi to walk to the throne . As pallavi started walking to the throne flowers were raining on her and people were chanting her name like mantra . Finally she sat on the throne and the crown 👑 appeared magically on her head and jiyu sat on his throne.  Pallavi stood up .
Pallavi : I queen of kousala , videha taking oath that I will never leave my country and my people behind until my last breath and who ever try to harm my people I will be their death .
Jiyu stood up .
Jiyu : I senapati of kousala and videha taking a oath to protect my country and my people until and last breath and will always be loyal to my queen .
They both then sat on the throne and after discussing some country issue the court was dismissed . Pandavas were standing there with a proud smile on their faces with kunti .
Pallavi walked towards them .
Pallavi. : Greetings mother , greetings brother .
Kunti : live a long life child .
Pandavas : may God bless you .
Suddenly a lion 🦁 came behind her and was standing casually pallavi saw it and caressed it's Mane , Pandavas was shocked seeing the lion because it was the lion which hurt them before .
Pallavi : brother remember this lion .
Arjun : I will never forget it .
Nakul : but how ...
Pallavi : oh gurudev gifted him to me he is my body guard and divine beast.
His name is varun .
Nakul : wow nice lion uh ...
All of them were chatting for sometime and retired to their chambers to rest for sometime . While pallavi was sitting near the water fountain relaxing herself after a long day of work . Adish saw her and came there to talk to her .
Adish : um are you free can we talk about something .
Pallavi : sure what is it .
Adish : um I just wanted to ask your name .
Pallavi : um you don't know my name .
Adish : no no I want to ask your name in kaliyug .
Pallavi : oh my name is Pallavi .
Adish : what ...
Pallavi : what happened
Adish : um nothing
Adish was shocked to hear her name pallavi she was already looking a bit like pallavi and the way she behaves is like pallavi and then the way she cares for him is like pallavi and now he confirmed it must be pallavi only but he still decided to ask her some questions so that he can confirm it is pallavi for sure .
Adish : um well do you have any friends in your child hood like your first best friend .
Pallavi : why are you asking about it suddenly .
Adish : um well I was just .
Pallavi : never mind I have one best friend his name is naresh we used to share a very special bond but it is going to be years I last saw him .
Adish smiling like an idiot he atlast found his purpose of life but he noticed a frown in pallavi's face when she mentioned about him .
Adish : do you don't like him I mean you are sad after mentioning about him .
Pallavi : no no I like him very much but you see thinking about the happiest moments in my life makes me sad sometimes mostly I will be sad whenever I think about him .
Adish : oh ...
Adish after heard what pallavi said became disappointed and thought that he is one who is making her sad and decided not to say to her that he is naresh . After some time sitting in silence a silent tear dropped from pallavi's eye's adish saw this and was totally upset and excused himself and went to his chamber . In his chamber he was crying so hard that a person whom he wanted to keep happy till he is alive is before him but he couldn't enclose the truth .

The day passed away fast and all the guest went to dandakaranya for Abhitha's crowning ceremony .

In dandakaranya :
All the guest arrived in dandakaranya and pallavi and her friends were receiving them humbly. It was the time for Abhitha's crowning ceremony and abhitha came there wearing a white dhoti style saree. The pandit started the rituals and asked to apply tumeric paste on abhitha and all of her friends applied it when akash came and applied it she was blushing which was noticed by pallavi and akash was blushing too pallavi fake coughed and brought both of them from the la la world ( well this is what I often do 😋) . Jiyu , Nalini both of them were looking at abhitha and akash and was sending a teasing look . After the rituals were over abhitha snapped her fingers and green whip of energy surrounded her and magically she was dressed up .
Abhitha's outfit :

Then pandit gave a sword to abhitha and abhitha gracefully walked towards the throne and sat on it

Then pandit gave a sword to abhitha and abhitha gracefully walked towards the throne and sat on it .
Abhitha : I abhitha daughter of rajmata kunti takes a oath that till my last breath I will serve this nation and will protect it .
All the folks was yelling hail maharani . And abhitha was happy she brought some changes in the rules of the country and the court was dismissed . Abhitha walked towards Pandavas and her friends with the lion following behind . Nakul saw this and was shocked again .
Nakul : are lions carnivorous or herbivores .
Abhitha : what happened to you brother they all are carnivorous .
By the way his name is dash .
Kunti : I never heard of such a name putri .
Arjun : yes mata .
Yudhishthira : strange name but sounds nice Gayathri .
Pallavi : mata it is other language name we use it in kaliyug .
Kunti : oh I see .
All of them retired to their chambers while abhitha sat in the garden , akash saw this and ce towards her holding a box . Akash cleared his throat to gain her attention and abhitha turned and looked at him for a second both of their eyes met both of them were lost at eachother but abhitha looked away shy and akash was looking down wit a sheepish smile plastered on his face.
Akash : um abhitha I have just came here to give this to you .
He opened the box which he brought with him and abhitha eyes  was sparkling in excited  .

Abhitha : is this for me

Abhitha : is this for me .
Akash : yes
Abhitha : thank you so much it looks so beautiful .
She said and traced her fingers on the necklace adoring it's unique craft work . Both of them talking and pallavi was seeing this from the corridor and adish too was witnessing how both akash and abhitha was smiling and blushing when they were taking to eachother . Pallavi was walking towards the garden Swiftly to tease abhitha but pallavi slipped and was going to fall but adish caught her . In the fear of falling she was clutching adish angavastra tightly and closed her eyes . 
Pallavi : am I dead .
Adish : no you are not vaishnavi .
She opened her eyes and met adish ' s honey brown eyes and thought he was naresh and was shocked .
Pallavi :  naresh .
Adish doesn't want her to know his identity but was happy that she still remembers him.
Adish : I am adish vaishnavi .
Pallavi : oh I thought it was him .
She stood up properly and was standing there silently .
Adish : are you fine did you get hurt .
Pallavi : no no I am fine  um thanks .
Adish : it's ok .
Both of them walked way .

Hi friends hope you all like the story above please vote and comment to support me and do share this story with your friends 🙂