Chapter 15

Pallavi woke up with a jerk from her sleep her face was covered with sweat one could clearly say by looking at her face that she had a terrible nightmare or a event from her past life . Pallavi looked at her wrist to chech whether the bracelet which maharishi vishwamitra gave is present or not the bracelet was in her hand which made pallavi confused , pallavi had visions of herself praying to lord Shiva which she has never done !! Yes you have read it right since her childhood has visited lord Shiva's temple but whenever she closed her eyes she could only focus on lord Vishnu she herself wondered about it many times but she couldn't find any answers . She also had visions of a well built man who sat beside her and prayed she called him father and the man replied yes Jaladhija . Pallavi got down from her bed and saw the sun was starting to rise but it was still dark as it was 5 in the morning so she decided to visit the dwarka 's seashore . Pallavi took bath and wore a simple saree with a one pearl necklace and walked out of her chamber .
Pallavi's outfit :

In dwarka 's seashore : Pallavi reached the sea shore with her lion 🦁 Varun which sat beside her quietly

Pallavi reached the sea shore with her lion 🦁 Varun which sat beside her quietly . Pallavi was seeing the seashore and tried recalling something which she saw in her dream . After a good 5 minutes of trying hard to remember she recalled that she saw the young version of herself playing with a well built man whom she called as father early . Pallavi was confused why she was seeing those vision and a tear dropped from her eyes her friend Varun the lion 🦁 stood up and snuggled into her in a comforting manner .
Pallavi : I am fine varun , I am fine I guess .
Varun rested its head on pallavi's lap and pallavi caressed his head . Pallavi saw varun he was different kind of lion she has ever saw unlike other lions he is not playful but a calm one so she decided to play with him . Pallavi stood up she looked at varun who had no clue what she is going to do , and walked towards the seawater and splashed it on varun he too joined her and started playing after a while pallavi decided to go to the palace but something caught her attention she saw pearls in the seashore which shocked her because pearls will be in the ocean bed but here all the pearls are near her foot 👣 , she also saw something it was like a old very old gold bracelet attached to a rudraksha .

 Pallavi stood up she looked at varun who had no clue what she is going to do , and walked towards the seawater and splashed it on varun he too joined her and started playing after a while pallavi decided to go to the palace but something caught h...

Pallavi took the bracelet in her hand and she was having visions of herself wearing this bracelet which a man gave whom she called as father before that man said if I die in this war jaladhija you should not cry okay .
Pallavi was continuously hearing that voice she couldn't bear it anymore she dropped on her knees and screamed
"STOP" her powers surrounded her creating a blue energy field around her after some second she could hear nothing so she raised her hand and the energy field vanished she hurried to the palace with Varun .
In the palace :
Everyone was prepared for their departure and was searching for pallavi , after sometime pallavi came and stood before every one and took their blessings .
Krishna : don't overthink okay .
Pallavi didn't say anything but nodded her head .
Balram  : pallavi don't forget get us okay and visit dwarka often .
Pallavi again forced a smile and nodded her head and turned to leave but krishna stopped her and gave her a bracelet .

Krishna : whenever you feel lost see this bracelet and remember I am always with .
Pallavi : ok...kri.. krishna .... thank you ....I will take my ...leave then .
Krishna smiled and the element group started their journey . After good 2 hours every one stoped their chariot and got down to say goodbye to pallavi, abhitha. All of them shared a group hug .
Jiyu : I will miss you so much .
Pallavi and jiyu shared a very delicate bond and Pallavi was at the verge of crying but controlled it .
Abhitha : jiyu if you cry then how will we both go to Panchal and carry on with our mission both of our mind will be on you only that too pallavi she , she ....
Akash (goutam ) : pallavi will only think about you and won't concentrate on the mission which is really dangerous .
Pallavi : jiyu I promise you as soon as the Mission is over I will come to see you okay now don't be like a cry baby  .
Jiyu : all these days I have been with you right that's why I feel like this .
Nalini (Hari Priya) : pallavi when will you come back .
Pallavi : I don't know but take care of jiyu and yourself ok .
Haripriya : um okay .
Goutam : take care pallavi and you to abhitha.
Abhitha : um
Pallavi : hmm you too  .
Adish (naresh) : take care pallavi .
Pallavi : sure and please take care of jiyu too since we both were together it really hard for him I hope you will....
Adish : you don't have to worry I will take care of him like my own brother .
Pallavi : thanks .
Pallavi and abhitha waved a good bye at their friends and stood in the forest with their lions. Abhitha using her powers transformed varun into a cute puppy and dash into rabbit .
Varun

Dash

Both of them started walking now holding their pet animals in their hand as they both were sleeping

Both of them started walking now holding their pet animals in their hand as they both were sleeping . Pallavi and abhitha reached panchal and saw its beauty and they both made a house with mud and hay and stayed were refugees stay . Both of them were a bit tired and decided to take rest for sometime. Pallavi and abhitha sat down on the floor and saw their pet animals sleeping still and decided to talk for a while .
Abhitha : Pallavi any idea on how we are going to exicute our plan .
Pallavi : well the birth of Draupadi has took palce yesterday everyone is saying right if we introduce to them as beautician wouldn't it be a starter .
Abhitha : good then. ...
Pallavi : then we should get attached to Draupadi which is a very easy one then automatically shikandi will trust us then we can start exicute out plan .
Abhitha : yes that a good starter .
Pallavi : we should not use our powers often and should change our name too .
Abhitha : I know my name will be Ambuja and your will be padmakshi
Pallavi : nice name abhi I will call you like that and you too call me with that name ok .
Abhitha : ok Lavi sorry sorry padmakshi .
Pallavi : we should Start preparing beauty products you know .
Abhitha : yes let's start it tomorrow ....

Hi friends hope you all like the story above please vote and comment to support me ☺️