chapter 9

Pallavi : maharaj dhirtarastra we will not give our throne to you just like that it was our guru dakshina from our gurudev .
Abhitha : yes and we are not in your control and have never been , just because we are young doesn't mean you can convince us like that .
Pallavi : besides we have all the qualities to be a queen and I won't hesitate to wage a war against Hastinapur you known Hastinapur is a small kingdom compared to kousala and I am not the queen of kousala alone but the queen of videha too and I guess abhi won't hesitate to wage a war too .
Abhitha : not at all Lavi I am ready to wage a war .
Pallavi : maharaj we came here to make peace with you by making Hastinapur as a friend state but seems like you want a war .
Jiyu : maharaj we may seem young to you but you can't trick us that easily moreover ( he raised his hand and thunder struck beside him making shakuni and dhirtarastra shiver ) don't forget that we are gifted with powers of nature .
Pallavi : maharaj consider it as a threatening one snap I can make Hastinapur vanish , but I won't do that cause this is our family but I can make anyone suffer the worst death by that snap too do you still want to take MY KINGDOM . ( Pallavi stressed the word my kingdom )
Dhirtarastra : no pallavi I was just concerned about both of you , we all will definitely come to your crowning ceremony .
Pallavi : well  ( looking towards abhitha )
Abhitha : well good then please accept our gifts .
All the servant opened the red silk cloth and gave it to the Hastinapur royal servant all of them were staring at the gift because it was full of luxury gold , silver , rubies , diamond , silk clothes , pearls etc ...
Pallavi : my crowning ceremony will be tomorrow and her crowning ceremony will be day after tomorrow .
Pallavi gestures some dasis to take some more gifts and she , abhitha both went towards karn .
Pallavi : angraj you should come to our crowning ceremony too .
Abhitha : yes angraj you should come to the crowning ceremony too without fail .
Angraj : rajkumari but .
Pallavi : as a request angraj .
Abhitha : won't you come if your sister is asking then consider us as your sister .
At first karn hesitated but accepted , duryodhana was happy because both of them called karn to the crowning ceremony . After some time pallavi , abhitha and jiyu all of them left Hastinapur and abhitha has gone to dandakaranya while pallavi and jiyu was in kousala .
In the kousala kingdom :
All the people were cheering their new queens name and was preparing for the crowning ceremony which will be held tomorrow . Kousala kingdom would look like this

 Kousala kingdom would look like this