chapter 13

Pallavi woke up and looked outside the window it was dark and cold wind rushed inside and hit pallavi's face making her feel a little bit confident in starting a new journey . Pallavi was still a little bit worried about convincing amba or shikandi but she is super excited about meeting lord Krishna and his consorts . Pallavi woke up abhitha and both of them refreshed and got ready for their departure .
Abhitha outfit :

Pallavi's outfit :

Pallavi's outfit :

Both of them came out of their chamber and hurried to the entrance and saw jiyu standing with Varun , dash ( pallavi, abhitha lions )

Both of them came out of their chamber and hurried to the entrance and saw jiyu standing with Varun , dash ( pallavi, abhitha lions ) .
Pallavi : jiyu Is everything ready . Can we start going towards Ayodhya .
Jiyu : Yes Lavi .
Abhitha : I think it will rain today .
Pallavi : why abhi I am not sad today moreover it is not rainy season .
Abhitha : aiyo Lavi it is because our jiyu woke up early and is started becoming more responsible .
Jiyu : abhi .....
All of them laughed together and Hastinapur family bid them a good bye and the trio started their journey towards Ayodhya to pick Hari Priya ( Nalini ) and akash ( goutam ) . The sun started rising , it was sunny and the trio reached the Ayodhya palace . It was majestic one built with unique architecture technique . Pallavi got down from the chariot and saw Goutam , Hari Priya and Adish standing there . Pallavi , abhitha and jiyu walked towards them and everyone shared a group hug .
Pallavi : Priya how are it has been a long time since I met you in person .
Haripriya : I am fine akka ( sister in tamil language ) , you only care about that lightning monkey 🐒 not me right .
Jiyu : 😡 hey why are you calling me a monkey .
Haripriya : cause you behave like a monkey .
Pallavi knew that if she is not going to stop this argument then it will become a big fight .
Pallavi : alright now both of you stay quiet . Goutam , Priya are you ready can we go now .
Both of them nodded .
Pallavi : um Adish I hope you have received my letter about going to dwarka are you coming with us.
Adish : yes I haven't seen lord Krishna so I will accompany all of you .
Pallavi : well good then can we go .
Hari Priya : yes akka .
The element group started their journey towards dwarka . It was morning and the all of them reached dwarka the city of lord Krishna . All of them were admiring the scenery in front them . All of them were welcomed by the dwarka family.
Pallavi was happy beyond limit infact all of them were happy seeing the god himself in front of them they took his blessings and all of them moved towards the dinning table to eat as no one ate anything . The element group ate the the food and was praising rukmini for such a lovely breakfast. After the break fast the element group decided to talk to Krishna alone in the garden .
In the garden :
Krishna sat on the table in the garden and the element group stood beside him .
Pallavi :

"shaanta-kaaram bhujaga-shayanam padma-naabham
suresham
vishwa-dhaaram gagana-sadrisham megha-varanam
shubhaangam.
lakshmi-kaantam kamala-nayanam yogi-bhi-dhyaana-
agamyam
vande vishnum bhava-bhaya-haram sarva-lokaika- naatham"
After sang the song all of them got their blessings from the all mighty and sat beside him .
Krishna : ( dramatically ) ah at last after 2 years you have remembered be huh .
Pallavi : krishna I always wanted to see you but was waiting for the right time .
Krishna : hmm but still I am not convinced by your reason .
Abhitha : well krishna how about some butter from dandakaranya .
Krishna : butter sure I am satisfied now .
Abhitha gave the butter to Krishna and he was eating it .
Pallavi : krishna I want to ask you something .
Krishna : say it pallavi .
Pallavi : krishna are we going in the right path .
Krishna : yes pallavi you know you are very wise to think about making shikandi take back her curse don't worry it will be easy moreover it will be done in months .
Abhitha : wow super kanha .
Pallavi was looking here and there and krishna noticed it and smiled .
Krishna : pallavi you can ask me anything you know I will answer you .
Pallavi : it's it's about ....him krishna .
Krishna : who pallavi ??
Pallavi : you know right .
Krishna : hmm of course I know .
Pallavi : where is he now I I can feel him .. .but I don't know who he is .
Krishna looked at adish and adish realised that pallavi is talking about him and he  pledged through his eyes and signalled krishna not to say about him .
Krishna : pallavi he is here but ....
Pallavi : but what krishna ...
Krishna : sometimes things will take time to happen pallavi we have to wait patiently till it happens .
Pallavi : can I ask you one last question .
Krishna : hmmm
Pallavi's eye's started filling with tears .
Pallavi : do he remember me .
Krishna : yes pallavi .
Pallavi : thanks krishna for answering me patiently .
Krishna : pallavi you have always been dedicated to me ask me anything I will give .
Pallavi : Govinda you have given me everything I wanted still I wish for one thing that is all my friends and family should stay happy forever ..
Krishna : pallavi you are so selfless ask me for something else .
Pallavi : umm well you should always stay by my side and guide me .
Krishna laughed and said : pallavi you all will be staying here today right so decide your wish and ask me at night .
Pallavi : okay krishna .
Akash(goutam ) : krishna can you please play a tune with your flute .
Nalini : yes krishna can you please .
Abhitha : yes kanha the tune you play with Radha .
Jiyu : yes krishna can you play it for us .
Krishna : alright alright I will .

*Krishna played this tune *
All of them retired to their chambers after hearing krishna play his flute . Pallavi was in her chamber thinking about Krishna's words and a dasi came in and informed that  jiyu , Hari Priya , abhitha , goutam are seeking permission to see her and pallavi told her to allow them inside . As usual jiyu and Priya both of them were fighting and coming inside and goutam was looking tensed and abhitha was a bit angry too .
Pallavi : hey is everything alright why are you all looking tensed .
Goutam : pallavi it's nothing we just had a argument leave it .
Pallavi: well seems like someone is angry .
Pallavi saw abhitha and goutam with a raised eyebrows .
Flashback :
Goutam was walking in the corridor of the dwarka with abhitha , suddenly a dasi in her preteen was going to fall down but goutam made held her by waist and helped her stand properly , seeing this abhitha was a bit jealous .
Abhitha : goutam can I ask you something .
Goutam : yeah sure abhi .
Abhitha : um do you help everyone you see .
Goutam : well not really I will just help the person I like that's it .
Abhitha : hmm .....
Both of them were talking and was walking in the corridor still when abhitha slipped and fell down , goutam was standing there shocked seeing her falling down suddenly . Then after both jiyu and Priya joined the to be couple and headed towards pallavi's chamber .
End of flashback ;
Pallavi : abhi are you alright is there any injure .
Abhitha : no Lavi .
Pallavi : hmm abhi leave it nah it's just a simple matter .
Abhitha : leave that matter now who were you talking about to Krishna ....
Pallavi : Naresh .....

Hi friends hope you all like the story above please vote and comment to support me ☺️