chapter 7

Both adish and Pallavi reached the ashram as both of them stepped inside the ashram pallavi saw abhitha running towards her and hugged her tightly with a worried look on her face followed by jiyu , Nalini , akash .
Adish stood aside from them and pallavi saw him going away she wondered why he wasn't socializing with everyone and always sits alone .
Abhitha : you idiot why didn't you say that you are going to maharishi vishwamitra ashram .
Pallavi : Gayathri I am a bit tired please I want to rest . Next time I say and go whenever I go somewhere .
Abhitha : no .
Pallavi : then .
Abhitha : take me with you too were ever you are going promise .
Pallavi : promise .
Jiyu : did maharishi slove your problems .
Pallavi : yes jiyu he gave me this bracelet and told me to not to remove it .
Jiyu : hmm.
Nalini : sister did you eat anything .
Pallavi : yes what about you all .
Akash : we all ate and go rest first .
Pallavi : um sure akash .
Pallavi walked to her hut and was going to sleep when she saw adish sitting on a rock all alone .
Pallavi : um hmm .
Adish notice her and turned around .
Adish : vaishnavi do you need anything .
Pallavi : no I was just wondering ....um why do you sit alone  always .
Adish : it's just being alone is so addictive you know .
Pallavi : I know that's why I am saying if someone don't get you out from it you will be drowned in it and will regret it later .
Adish remembered how pallavi cared for him and he doesn't like it when some other girl advices him but somewhere in his heart he feels like it is pallavi but he ignored it .
Adish : you don't have to care for me .
Pallavi : accepting some one who genuinely care for you is not a sign of weakness but ....
Before pallavi and complete her sentence adish interrupted ...
Adish : see here vaishnavi I am not nice to everyone except you and that's only because you remind me of someone who is close to my heart so don't take it as a advantage I hope you understand .
A Tear escapes from pallavi's eye's and adish walked away from there.
Pallavi don't know why but  she felt heart broken and ran inside the forest and was sitting there with a veena in her hands and started to play a tune and was remecise about her past .
Flashback :
Naresh ( adish ) : pallavi were are you come here fast .
Pallavi : what is it naresh why are shouting my name .
Naresh : I have made a code song for both of us .
Pallavi : what .. a code song I have only heard of code language .
Naresh : oh my it's not a code language it's a code song for two friends it will be played in their remembrance .
Pallavi : I see that looks cool now play it .
Naresh : sure .

( Watch it with subtitles it's one of my fav song )
After naresh stopped playing .
Pallavi : naresh it was so nice you know .
Naresh : if we separate in future then remember to play this song I will also play it .
Pallavi : why will we separate we will also be together only .
Naresh : who knows what the future holds for us .
Pallavi : ah there there I see I future philosopher.
Naresh : oh come on pallavi stop joking .
End of the flash back ;
Pallavi played the same tune and was crying silently . After sometime she wiped her tears and again returns to her hut and was sleeping peacefully . Adish came inside her hut in search of Nalini as she called him to teach her some techniques in using her powers but found pallavi sleeping peacefully and decided to leave but took glance at her saying I am sorry for scolding you I was so afraid that my heart will melt at someone's else warmth i know it will melt only in her warmth which I can feel in your caring that's why I was so harsh , he said it and left the hut ......
Another six months passed and it was time for all of them to leave the ashram in this mean time adish and Pallavi both of them became more powerful that their emotions can be reflected on the nature . Abhitha , akash , jiyu , and Nalini all of them has completed their education too .
Maharishi ved vyas has asked everyone to assemble with their bags packed so all of them were packing .
In girls hut :
Abhitha, pallavi , Nalini all of them got ready .
Abhitha outfit :

Pallavi's attire :

Pallavi's attire :

All of them assembled in infront of the ashram entrance and maharishi ved vyas came there

All of them assembled in infront of the ashram entrance and maharishi ved vyas came there .
Ved vyas : good morning children as you know you have completed your education now I was thinking of returning some of your things now .
First adish , come here this is your bow and sword .
Adish : thank you guru dev .
Ved vyas : may you live long and happy life.  Vaishnavi this your bow and sword .
Pallavi : thank you guru dev .
Ved vyas : may you live a happy and courageous life.
Ved vyas called everyone and gave a bow and arrow to all of them .
Ved vyas : adish my guru dakshina for you is to capture the kingdom of Ayodhya ,kushavati , Mithila ,  vaishnavi my guru dakshina for you is to conquer the kingdom of kousala and  videha  , akash my guru dakshina for you is to capture the kingdom of kanchi , Gayathri I want you to capture the kingdom of dandakaranya , jalesh ( Jiyu ) I want you to go with vaishnavi and help her capture the kingdom , Nalini I want you to go with adish and help him capture the kingdoms .
Everyone prepared their horses and was ready to take of . When pallavi decided to talk to adish .
Pallavi : um huh hmm adish ....I second .
Adish : do you need anything ...
Pallavi : um well I just came here to wish you good luck , and have this it a good luck charm wherever it is it will always give you good luck .

Adish : thanks but I don't need it.
Pallavi : I am just giving it as a friend .
Adish : I don't....
Before he could complete akash came there and snatched away that jewel from pallavi's hand .
Akash : pallavi if someone don't want something then give it to someone who needs it .
Pallavi : akash .... Give it to ...
Adish : I don't need it .
Saying so he say on his horse and ride away . Pallavi was disappointed and took the jewellery with her and everyone started their new journey .

Hi friends hope you all like the story above please vote and comment to support me ☺️