chapter 12

Pallavi : well , well , well then mata please come inside don't stand near the door .
Both pallavi and abhitha held gandhari hand and made her sit on the chair comfortably .
Pallavi : mata now it's your turn whatever you have on your mind say it.
Gandhari : sure putri . Brother you should go to gandhar and never return to Hastinapur again .
Shakuni was shocked by gandhari' s sudden open up .
Shakuni : gandhari is that you my dear you are you are asking your brother to go to gandhar , how can leave you and go there gandhari , think once before you say once gandhari .
Gandhari : I have decided it either you should go to gandhar or the Hastinapur guards will take you Hastinapur .
Shakuni was now hurt and he sat down on the floor with tears in his eyes .
Gandhari : putri Gayathri help me go to my chamber I don't want to be here will you .
Abhitha : sure mata here this ..
Abhitha , and gandhari moved out of the chamber leaving a broken shakuni alone with pallavi .
Pallavi : I am sorry gandhar raj , it must be paining for you to hear her using harsh words against you .
Shakuni : it was you who manipulated her after all .
Pallavi : actually that didn't happen .
Shakuni : what .........then she ......
Pallavi : all these years she wanted you to carry on with your family and your life , and wanted you to leave her alone .
Shakuni : I ..... Just wanted her to be happy , is it something more for a brother to ask .
Pallavi : definitely not if you really want her to be happy then I can make her happy .
Shakuni : you are lying .....
Pallavi : no I am not she deserves happiness , she deserves the world I can give her what she deserves when you ask me for it .
Shakuni : I wanted her to be happy all her life but see her living in the Darkness which she is afraid of , she is the most beautiful maiden of her time but see she has married a blind man .
She was pampered by her parents , me in childhood but see now know one gives her the importance she deserves .
Pallavi : I will make her the rajamata of kousala .
Shakuni : what ....why would you do that when you have.....your own mother. .
Pallavi : my mother will always be the rajamata of Hastinapur ... And I will make mata gandhari as rajamata of kousala but on one condition.
Shakuni : what what is it .
Pallavi : she can be the rajamata of kousala only when she leaves her husband and come to me .
Shakuni : that blind man has given her nothing except pain since the day of marriage , I will convince her to accept this offer , I trust you but promise me that she should be happy and should get what she deserves .
Shakuni held his hand out and pallavi kept her hand on his .
Pallavi : this is the promise of the queen of kousala , videha .
Shakuni : thank you ...
Pallavi : gandhar raj you can feel free to come to kousala whenever you want to see your sister after she removed the eye cloth .
Shakuni : sure thank you for everything maharani pallavi .
Pallavi : no problem , it's been a long day and I have journey ahead I will take my leave.
Shakuni : sure .
Pallavi left shakuni chamber and was entering her chamber only to see jiyu playing with her lion Varun .
Pallavi : jiyu you didn't sleep still .
Jiyu : no pallavi .
Pallavi : why !!!
Jiyu : I couldn't sleep simple .
Pallavi : god what am I going to do with him .
Jiyu : pallavi it is going to be three years after we came here you know .
Pallavi : yes jiyu .
Jiyu : but still we haven't visited dwarka .
Pallavi : tomorrow we are going to dwarka to see lord Krishna .
Jiyu : what super pallavi I am coming with you too .
Pallavi : alright but before that we are not going alone but ....
Jiyu : ofcourse abhitha is also coming with us right .
Pallavi : yes with goutam ( akash ) and Hari Priya ( Nalini ) and adish .
Jiyu : wow goutam is also coming it's going to be super fun but did adish agreed to come Lavi , he always stays isolated from us you know .
Pallavi : well , I have sent a letter to him let's see if he is coming or not .
Jiyu : I am so excited for tomorrow  .
Pallavi : alright now go to your chamber and sleep .
Jiyu : ok good night .
Pallavi saw jiyu closing the door so she  removed all of her jwellery and changed into a cotton saree .

And layed on the bed and closed her eyes but opened it when her brothers the Pandavas came there

And layed on the bed and closed her eyes but opened it when her brothers the Pandavas came there . She smiled and stood up ...
Pallavi : greetings brother.
Pandavas : let you live a long life .
Arjun : vaishu are you sleeping did we distrub .
Pallavi : no brother now only jiyu left and just layed on my bed all of you came .
Suddenly the  door again opened and there came abhitha .
Abhitha : greetings brother .
Yudhishthira : let you live a long life.
Pallavi : what made you come here abhi .
Abhitha : Lavi I have prepared everything for our departure tomorrow at 5: 00 am accurately .
Pallavi : ok abhi have you informed to your ministers.
Abhitha : Yes Lavi you .
Pallavi : yes .
Yudhishthira : vaishnavi are you going to your kingdom.
Pallavi : no brother ...
Abhitha : we are going to dwarka ..
Arjun : to dwarka but why.
Pallavi and abhitha both of them explained their plan both how they are going to convince amba to take back her curse and before going to Panchal they both wanted to see madhav , and the majestic city dwarka .
Nakul : so both of you are going on a vacation .
Pallavi : yeah brother a bit risky vacation .
Arjun : indeed risky .
Bheem : if you get into trouble call me I will smash everyone .
Abhitha : sure brother .
Sahadev : don't worry brother they will definitely come back with victory .
Yudhishthira : anyways be careful eat properly and write letters to me constantly .
Pallavi : sure brother .
Arjun : sleep well vaishu , Gayathri we will leave it's getting late. 
Both pallavi and abhitha slept in the same chamber peacefully .

Hi friends hope you all like the story above please vote and comment for the story above 🙂