Chapter 1 - The Beginning

A little girl sat, green eyes clouded and stinging with tears.
She was sitting on the metal bench of a crowded van. A bruise forming on her cheek, still in her now bloody purple and green pajamas.

Surrounding her, people were holding large guns. Guns she now knows they aren't afraid to hit her with after she started to scream again.

It's cold. Very cold. It's one a the few things she can think. Shivering and shaking. A mixture of the temperature and nerves.

The van comes to a slow stop. A sound like metal being moved is loud enough for her to hear despite being in the back of the van. The van starts moving again slowly gaining little speed then coming to a complete stop.

The doors open quickly the sun blinding her, having to cover her eyes she gets shoved harshly towards the opening. She's roughly picked up, brought out and put down on the ground. Falling to her knees at the harshness.

A man unlike the rest in their black armour and weapons walks over to her.

He looks like a doctor.

He holds out his hand to help her stand. Kneeling on the concrete in front of her seemingly gentler than all the others, he smiles at her.

"Hello Akilina" russian accent very clear, he puts his hand out to her.

"Hello" she says back though her voice small and raspy from screaming and crying, she shook his hand.

"I'm doctor Fedorov, you can just call me doctor and we are going to be working together for a long time"

Akilina simply nodded not fully understanding.

"You must be very confused Akilina. With the resent events and coming here you must be scared too hmm. Yes." he pauses for a moment seemingly thinking "I would like you to meet someone."

Akilina looked up at him. He was holding out his hand. She took it and walked beside him. People walked behind them, armoured and armed. They walked into the building that she had somehow failed to notice. Waking until they were at an odd looking door.

The door slid open, revealing a vast elevator. The doctor scanned something and they started going down.

"Did your mother teach you English?" the doctor spoke looking down at the small child.

"Da" (yes) she replied.

"Smart woman" Fedorov smiled to himself.

The elevator opened, and they continued to walk. They stopped next to a room, a room with a glass wall and a weird looking door. The doctor opened the weird door and walked in.

She noticed a man sitting on what looked like a hospital bed with long brown hair and a different colour arm.

"Ahh Sargent Barnes your awake. Just in time to see our new friend."

The "Barnes" guy looked up and saw doctor Fedorov. A man he's known to be evil and sadistic talking more lively and gentle.

Then he saw a little girl, on the younger side probably 2 maybe 3 walking with him, hand in hand.

His heart dropped. Shit he thought. He noticed the bruise on her face and her dried tears. Her red eyes and messy hair. The blood on her clothes. Her scared expression, his heart shattered.

"Well, ill let you to get to know each other a little" the doctor spoke with a grin. He looked down at the small child "this is another person you'll be working with Akilina" she looked up at him and nodded."You have a hour" and with that he left the room.

Akilina just looked at Barnes and he simply looked back. Barnes let out a heavy sigh.

"Are you hurt?" he pointed to her bloody top.

She shook her head no.  "Mommy's I think" she spoke quietly her voice still raspy.

Bringing tears back into her eyes. Bucky took notice of her accent. It was Russian. A thick one for her age. Bucky let out a breath, disappear for the little girl in front of him building. All he could think of was one word.

fuck.

A/n
I couldn't upload all the characters on the first page so I'll do 2 here the rest of the characters are the same mcu characters.
Semenov

Doctor Fedorov

Doctor Fedorov