Chapter 3 - Walks Along The Gray Halls

Buckys mission was a simple assassination. As simple as an assassination can get.

He went to Vorkuta. A town in Russia, And assassinated an old couple and 2 of there adult children. That was about a week ago.

Well somewhere near that time perception was weird in hydra. He'd been on 2 other assassinations after that and he'd yet to see Akilina.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Akilina pov - after the injection

Akilina woke up in a different place than she remembered falling asleep. She had a head ache. It was cold. Her arms were throbbing. Her neck was aching. Akilina felt drowsy and tired and all she wanted to do was sleep and cry.

It took her a minute to realise that what had happened yesterday wasn't a nightmare. It was real. A real nightmare. A living one.

She opened her eyes. The room was dark. The air somewhat heavy. Her hair was ina low ponytail and shorter not by much. It was to her lower back before now its about slightly over the middle of her back.

She wasn't in the same clothes. Before she was in purple and green dirty pajamas. Now she's in black tracksuit bottoms, a black t-shirt, black socks and she can see black boots thrown on the floor

She was lying on a bed. A rough one at that. Thin grey sheet. Thin grey blanket. Thin grey pillow.

Her forearms were bandaged. She went to go take the bandage off but the door opened. In walked doctor Fedorov.

She sunk a little. Now more scared of him than anything.

" have a nice nap child"

"Нет" (no) she said sassily.

He didn't like that. Her head was now turned right. Stinging. Tears trailing down her face. Her hands going to her cheek. She looked back at the doctor in tears.

"Уважайте ребенка. Изучите его. Быстро" (Respect child. Learn it. Quickly).

A second later his glare was replaced with a grin. "you've been asleep for 4 days. You must be hungry" as soon as he said that she just noticed how hungry she really was.

"Да "(yes)

"shoes. Follow. You have 2 minutes."

He left swiftly. She jumped and practically dived for the shoes.

Her face still stung and the fast movement made her headache worse and the drowsiness made her stumble slightly.

Pulling on her slip on boots rather quickly, she had and stood at the door not knowing if she was aloud to leave it. Not wanting to get punished she took a single step out and saw the doctor.

"2 минуты. Хороший. Следовать." (2 minutes. Good. Follow).

Walking faster despite not wanting to she did. Just a few turns and about a 5 minute walk there was a room no door.

High ceiling a few benches and tables.

They look like weird picnic tables, like at the park.

They walked threw the room.

She thought they would stay there. They walked for another while.

Lots of walking. I don't like it. Where is James?

Along the way they came to a stop beside a door nothing special.

It didn't even have one of those key pads on the outside. Or a glass wall like James's room.

Fedorov opened the door and walked in. Akilina behind him. The room had a desk and chair suitable for Akilina. And a second desk suitable for an adult.