Chapter 25 - Longing

Akilina woke up in her cell. She just sat there unmoving. Thinking. It was too quiet.

you know he's right' a voice taunted. ' he didn't love you.'

"he said he did"

he lied

"why would he do that"

your unlovable, annoying, a freak. A monster. Why would he love you?' 

" leave me alone."

why would I do that.

"get out of my head."

"leave me alone, leave me alone "

"leave me ALONE"

And it was back to being quiet. Akilina hated the quiet.

The cell door opened and Fedorov walked in;

"your weak-"

" your a bitch" she cut him off.

You could probably hear the crack from outside he hit her that hard.

"That didn't make you any less of a bitch"

He grabbed her hair and dragged her down the halls she was kicking and screaming. He brought her to a different room.

"we are starting now" he yelled.

He threw Akilina on the chair. It seemed as if it was specially designed for her.

She was hastily restrained.

She'd caught a few of them with her kicking. Akilina couldn't move, someone put something in her mouth. Her screams muffled by it.

"Три. Два. Один"(3,2,1) something was pulled.

Her screams of anger and frustration turned into one's of pain. She hadn't felt anything like this before.

Pure electricity.

Pure pain.

Like nothing you could describe. It was mind numbing. She couldn't think.

The pain became too much and she passed out.

Akilina seemed to do that a lot.

Akilina could here a voice. It was like it was down a tunnel. Familiarity ran through her when the voice started reciting the words, Жаждущий longing

an image of her self though smaller playing with what looked like an eight or nine year old boy in an unkept front garden to a 2 story dull looking house.

Ржавые rusted the young boy dead soaked in what could rightfully be assumed as his own blood and a visible knife wound on his chest.

Двадцать четыре twenty four, a man with long dark brown hair. Somewhat identical to her own sitting infront of her. They looked to be in a hospital room or lab.

Сумерки nightfall, the same man running away from her with another man in what looked like an airport. There were a few other people running in the same direction.

Пожар fire, her making something explode in a confined padded room.

Одиннадцать eleven, doctor Fedorov walking hand in hand with her into a large building.

Мороз frost her putting her hands on a wooden table and the table freezing beneath her hands.

Дом home another image of the man with the long brown hair. This time the pair were laughing.

Три three, Akilina stood in front of a row of man and women with bags on the heads. She had a gun in her hand.

Фрахт freight this time there was no image just darkness but the sound of a single bullet being fired pierced through her ears, making them ring.

_____________________________________

A small child lay still on a hospital bed, awake but somewhat unresponsive.

She was clearly malnourished and beaten. A scar from the bridge of her nose across the left side of her face and her glassy brightly coloured eyes and soft looking skin made the child look like a broken doll.

She wasn't thinking not really, just laying there in suffocating nothingness.

A doctor had noticed the child's open eyes and alerted doctor Fedorov. He ordered her to sit up. She did with no expression.

For good measure he spoke the words again. Fedorov wasn't particularly familiar with the process of wiping ones memories and turning them into there own variants of winter soldiers.

" Жаждущий longing, Ржавые rusted, Двадцать четыре twenty four, Сумерки nightfall, Пожар fire, Одиннадцать eleven, Мороз frost, Дом home, Три three, Фрахт freight."

something clicked in the child's mind she could feel it. Without wanting too she spoke;

" Готовность к соответствию " ( ready to comply)

_________________________________________

Akilinas mind was in shambles.

For one she didn't know her name was Akilina.

It felt as if her mind was a great big house, each room filled with different emotions and experiences. She felt as if she was locked into the deepest darkest room of the house.

Alina could bang on the walls and door, she could scream and cry but nothing would change.

She'd still be locked in the room. Stuck. In an empty room. A shell of a room.

Which somewhat corralated to how she looked.

A shell of her former self.

The last part of her childhood innocence dieing out.

She could never be a child again when she came out of this. If she ever did. Who's knows.

To her knowledge she had nobody not even herself.

She couldn't trust anyone not even her own body and mind. How was she supposed to survive this one.

How was she supposed to save herself, from herself ?

Did she even want too?

_________________________________________

After the chair there was a definite excel in her ability to do things. For example hand to hand combat training, her punches were harder and faster.

The ' Солдат ' or soldier as alina came to know herself as, powers training became easier to do.

Without her emotions getting in the way fire and the other elements were easier to conjure.

She had killed 2 more people since then. Simply target practice.

The most noticeable change was when she picked up the gun loaded and shot without hesitation.

Hydra and the red room were delighted to say the least. Alina was probably one of the best weapons they had at the moment.

Now that each groups prized pupils escaped, they had alina.

A blindly loyal, trained ( not fully but enough to hold her own), secret enhanced weapon.

And to make it better alina was a child

Nobody expects that the child walking down the road was the one to snipe somebody, it was a good cover.

If the exceeding training and blind loyalty kept up Akilina would be going on missions in just a few short years.