Chapter 9 - It's A Girl

It had been a month since Akilina killed milana popov. She was exceptionally quiet.

All the girls now had to have both arms handcuffed to the bed as they slept.

She had only noticed the food she gets was different to what everyone else gets. There was the same amount but different dull tasteless food that she didn't know the name of.

There had been no other "eliminations" as the trainer had called it. Training was hard as ever but it was more do able now. Less excruciating.

She missed Лето. (summer/bucky)

Akilina was learning a new language. She could speak Russian, English and a little sokovian. Just a little sokovian.

Her uncle lived there with her aunt who adored Akilina. It was some what similar to russian so it wasn't hard to pick up a little few words.

They were learning German. She thought it would be difficult since she was learning a Romanian in the hydra lessons but Akilina just went with it.

Akilina had a few fresh cuts and some scars on her hands. Just from punishment for getting something wrong. Her hands were sore but it's another thing she just went with.

Today they were doing something new in the red room. They were using guns. Small ones. But they needed to learn aim.

Akilina had an advantage. A big one at that. She had her hydra training.

At the moment she was conflicted "compromise your identity and everyone involved will die." Her skill level could compromise her identity. She didn't know what to do.

So as Akilina does, she went with the first thing that popped into her head. Pretend she doesn't know how to use it. Pretend she doesn't already know how to built and take apart the guns or the proper way to hold it to get accurate aim.

After the class she was proud of her acting skills. All she did was act dumb it wasn't that hard, but for a not plan plan she thought it worked out pretty well.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bucky pov - _-_-_-_-_ kinda

At the time Akilina was doing this bucky was coming into some information that would change his life completely.

There was a meeting between Doctor Fedorov, Vasily Karpov, Alexander Pierce, Semenov and madame B.

There were discussing classified information. They were all arguing at a split decision. Alexander pierce was quiet getting increasingly annoyed with the people in front of him.

"Enough" he shouted angrily.

The room went quiet.

"We are going to tell him. We'll use it as leverage d. Well tell her too. It keeps them both in check. When it's time for her to be trained by him we'll wipe his memory and not hers. He'll be brutal. She'll be broken. Are we all in agreement" he spitted his calm demeanor not matching his tone he added that last part as more of a courtesy than a question.

They all agreed.

"who will tell the child?" madame B questions.

"he will himself. It will eat at him until he does." Alexander replied.

He turned around to a man behind him "get the copy of Akilina Volkovas medical files.bring them back here."

the man did as he was asked and Alexander blacked out anything on the file he didn't want bucky to be aware of. He decided he wanted to be the one to deliver this file. The meeting was over and off he went.

Bucky was lying down on his bed when he heard the door open. He stood just to be face to face with Alexander pierce.

"happy reading Sargent" pierce spoke handing him the file and walking out locking the door.

Bucky was  concerned and confused he sat back down.' Akilina Volkova' was on the cover. Opening them he found they were medical records.

The fact that she was allergic to nuts was pretty much the only interesting thing that wasn't blacked out so far. That was until he got onto the dna.

DNA- match - father - JAMES BARNES

'What the fuck' was going through his head repeatedly.

DNA- match - mother - NATALIA ALIANOVNA ROMANOVA

'who the fuck' now joined in on the repeating words.

Suddenly he felt a searing pain. The pain he usually got when he was getting a memory back.

A red headed woman turned away from him. Metallic silver like a knife. The red room academy. Bullets being fired. The red headed woman turning back around. green eyes. Akilina's eyes. Natalia. The pain stopped. He was out of the memory.

He looked back down at the paper.

well that's something.

He continued through the file nothing else of importance showed up everything was blacked out. He put the file on the box he had beside his bed.

Just thinking about it.

Maybe they're lying.

But just thinking appearance wise from the last time he checked she did look like she could be related to him.

Its one explanation to why they chose her.

With his thoughts racing he drifted off to a restless sleep. Dreaming instead of nightmares the red haired woman who he believed to be natalia.

--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__
Akilina pov__--__--__kind of __

Her aim was getting scarily better. The difference between when people were around and when they weren't was shocking, she only shot with her full ability when madame B was there. Her full ability was good for her development.

Not perfect. Never perfect.

Nothing was. It could always be perfected.

But she was good.

She was getting better.

Her true strength lies with hand to hand. She improved undoubtedly. She had an advantage and she used it. She was small and light in her feet.

People assumed she was weak. She wasn't though small she had power behind her punches.

Madame B concluded it was her DNA she also figured that Akilina was holding back power somewhat and for now madame B was okay with it.

She almost forgot her time to go back to hydra was nearing.

Almost.

She'd never truly completely forget she couldn't. For one there was a constant reminder on her hands and two she could never be unhappy to see Лето.

Even if he was acting weird. She just accepted he was weird and she was okay with that. So when the time did roll around for her to get into that black suv she did with complete compliance.