Chapter 18 - Revealations

Akilina eventually fell asleep on the floor.

She only woke up when someone was opening her cell door. 6 guards Ross and what looked like a woman she couldn't see her at the moment. 4 came inside the cell.

"you may not remember this woman. But she is your grandmother. She's going to take you home" he motioned for the woman to come in.

It was not Akilinas grandmother.

Akilina became stiff. Frozen with fear as she stared into the merciless eyes of madame B.

"ill let you two have a minute" he walked out the cell door closing when he left.

It was just her and madame B.

"Я вижу, что вы используете свои тренировки с умом" madame B spoke in Russian lowly. (I see you've been using your training Wisely) madame B refers to the discarded straight jacket.

"it's nice to see you again Akilina. You've been gone too long."

"Да пошёл ты" ( fuck you) Akilina spoke with anger.

At the moment anger was better than fear. If looks could kill both would be dead. Each giving each other a deadly glare.

" Говори так еще раз со мной, я смею тебя"( Speak like that again to me I dare you)

"Fuck. You"

madame bs face softened "oh Akilina you have to stop this. We must be going. I don't want to have an argument."

the cell door opened just as Akilina was going to reply. She was standing now.

"come on your helicopter leaves soon." Ross spoke.

"Нет" Akilina said the fear starting to kick in again.

Ross sighed "grab her." 2 guards came and grabbed her arms.

"Нет . No. No. NO. ТОЛЬКО НЕ ЭТО. Нет. LET ME GO. NO. Нет. PAPA. Нет. I DON'T WANT TO GO. NO"

(not this not again.)

" WE are going home Akilina please."

"КРАСНАЯ КОМНАТА НЕ МОЙ ДОМ. ГИДРА НЕ МОЙ ДОМ. Я НЕ ХОЧУ ИДТИ. ОТПУСТИТЕ МЕНЯ." (THE RED ROOM IS NOT MY HOME. HYDRA IS NOT MY HOME. I DON'T WANT TO GO. LET ME GO) Akilina screamed and shouted.

Struggling with all her might managing to get free and start running. It didn't take long for the collar to kick in and she was wriggling on the ground in pain.

She still tried to get up.

Falling down when a more painful wave came and hit her head on the ground.

___________
With Clint, Sam and Scott.

They were all sitting down. Fuming. That all changed when they heard it.

"NO. ТОЛЬКО НЕ ЭТО. Нет. LET ME GO. NO. Нет. PAPA."

It was Akilina. The three stood almost immediately.

She sounded scared.

Clint motioned to a guard at the door.

"HEY, what's happening. What are they doing."

"she's going home" a guard reply simply with a shrug.

"home?"

"THAT doesn't sound like she's going HOME." Scott cut in.

"КРАСНАЯ КОМНАТА НЕ МОЙ ДОМ. ГИДРА НЕ- " (THE RED ROOM IS NOT MY HOME. HYDRA IS NOT) was all they heard clearly.

Clint being the only one that spoke Russian froze.

No. The red room is gone. Isn't it?

"whats she saying?" Sam question no one in particular.

"hydra"

"hydra?" "what?" Sam and scott questioned at the same time.

She wasn't screaming anymore. Somehow it made them feel worse.

Utterly helpless.

Even wanda could hear her and earned a nasty shock when she started shouting wanting to know what was going on and help Akilina.

___________

After a long while of sitting in silence Steve walked up to the bars of the cells opening the doors with a card.

"sorry you were in there for this long." Steve spoke first.

Sam just patted his shoulder.

"just you?"

"nats getting Wanda. Bucky is looking for Alina."

"Steve" Sam spoke in a tone that made Steve's head turn to him.

"he isn't going to find her."

"what?"

Clint spoke up "a while ago we heard her screaming to be let go. That she didn't want to go. She was screaming about hydra in Russian."

Sam spoke again "when we asked someone they just said she was going home. Without any other explanation."

"what do you mean home?" bucky asked now in the room after not being able to find her.

Steve put his hand to his ear "nat we need the security tapes for Akilina's cell."

"already on it Wanda told me" nat responded.

"buck -"

"she isn't here"

"no"

"where"

"we don't know. But for right now we need to get out of here."

Bucky ran his hand down his face stressed "yeah. Yeah" and started walking back to the jet.

When they got back the jet and a safe distance away from the raft prison natasha pulled up a screen and started getting the security tapes up.

Bucky was sitting beside her a little away but close enough he could see the screen clearly.

They were in a secluded corner.

"you don't have to answer this but I am curious." natasha started glancing at bucky.

Bucky nodded a continue. "who is Akilina's mother?"

Bucky paused for a minute trying to figure out a way to word the answer. "i don't fully remember her. But hydra gave me a file on Akilina. It's how I found out I was her dad. Her name was Natalia-" he was cut off by clint coming over.

"we need to talk."

"hold on the video is up."

"that's what we need to talk about."

"What?"

"she was shouting about hydra and the red room" both bucky and natashas heads snapped to attention

"What?"

"clint the red room is gone and has been for a while, you know that. "

"it's not gone when we were in hydra Akilina used to leave about every 2 months give or take to go to it." bucky answered.

"let's just watch the video and we'll get all the details sorted after." nat suggested, clint and bucky agreed.

"okay, them putting her into the cell."

"she's in a straight jacket and collar" bucky stated confused "she's basically a baby."

"they only see the fact that she's enhanced not that she's a kid."

Nat clicks something and the video speeds up, she slows it down again when Akilina wakes up. Akilina looked confused, nat was about to speed up the video again when a cracking noise came through the speaker.

"did she just - "

" what the fuck"

"she just dislocated her wrist."