Chapter 22 - Winter Is Coming

Akilina was in a different van when she woke up the girls, some of which are now awake still beside her.

"kat"

"kaaaat"

"kat"

"Да Zoya" (yes Zoya)

"Извините вас" (Excuse you)

"my deepest apologies, Да zo" alina replied sarcastically.

"much better, anyways do you've any idea where we are going?"

"Het"

Zoya let out a sigh" this is weird, I don't remember being out of the facility"

"it's been a while?"

"yep"

a voice cut into the conversation " I think there moving us because of the rummers. Though it's impossible to take down the red room, they could be moving the younger classes as a precaution."

if Akilina was correct her name was sasha and she was one of the oldest in the class

" a failsafe that the red room has a future?" Akilina questioned.

" yep "

" makes sense. "

the van came to a stop. A gas came through the van from the top spraying down on the girls. The awake ones coughed.

Akilina wasn't unconscious but she vision was going rapidly. The door opened. She recognised madame bs voice

" Mel- it - nata- others " she couldn't get a full sentence.

But nata, is natasha there?

Guards were carrying girls out one by one,guards that had a blurry red circle on their shoulders that made Akilina's heart drop.

They were in hydra.

" we - awake- here" a guard shouted.

She assumed he said she was awake, madame B came into the van and knelt very close to Akilina.

"don't get your hopes up child."

She heard that one clear as day before she was finally out.

___________________

"Request clearance for landing" melina speaks into the speaker.

"Melina?" a man on the radio questions.

Melina turns around to natasha "we're touching down in one minute."

" Then why are we still going up?" she questions

" Now you'll know how Dreykov stayed above the radar all these years." Melina answers.

A door opens Dreykov walks out "my God. Look at you. How was the family reunion?" he speaks to Melinda.

" oh awful. They were clingy, emotional needy god I could go on."

"like old times, huh?" she just hums in response.

"yelena belova. What's the deal with her?"

"She was the only one affected, right?"

"As far as I know. These gasses and antidotes, a pain in my ass. There a problem. You need to sort it."

"Hmm. I have nine pigs that will require attending to in my absence."

" Don't give a shit about your pigs. Cut her brain out, Identify the weakness ."

_________________________________________

" looks like this was a waste of time. " madame B spoke to doctor Fedorov.