Chapter 8 - One Of Hundreds

8 months later

Akilina didn't even know she was 4 she had no idea she had missed her birthday. In fact she didn't even know how long she'd been in hydra for.

We're her grandparents looking for her or her uncles? Not that they liked her. They didn't approve of her mother. The grandparents being her fathers parents.

They didn't like her brother either and he was a good bit older than Akilina around 15 if she could remember correctly. So she doubted anyone really noticed she was gone.

This is what filled her thoughts while she was sitting in the almost unbarring silence .

Akilina became more defiant. She pulled a little stunt that caused her to now have a nasty cut on her waist going from one side across her back to the other. It was scarring a pinkish colour.

Akilina couldn't recall what exactly happened but she does know she started it. What she definitely remembered was the punishment afterwards.

Akilina was unnervingly getting better at her training.

Putting guns back together and taking them apart. Fighting stances. Positions to hold knifes. Ballet. Cleaning weapons, learning positions in the body best for killing (like where to put pressure if you were to break someone's neck or the best places to stab people fatily with the least amount of blood splatter ).

She was getting the hang of it.

After the 2 months of not seeing bucky they had they're visits back as long as they behaved which was easer for bucky than Akilina.

Bucky had noticed she was getting increasingly quieter, speaking less in general not in a rude was she would always answer his questions and she would ask him ones but usually the answers were shorter and the tone she used was quieter too.

Akilina had figured out the routine by now. 3 months in hydra the 3 months in the red room.

This was extremely difficult because when she went to the red room she had to fight and train extra hard just to catch up.

She always did though. And she practised what she had learned in the red room in her cell at hydra.

Although she was currently in the red room. Spasificly a new place in the training room.

All the girls stood in a circle. Akilina sticking out slightly, she was 1 of 6 out of 20 that had darker hair and she was also slightly smaller than the 2 girls next to her.

They're trainers who she still didn't know the names of, We're beside the group.

The door to the room opens and in walks madame B and a man she doesn't know. They walk to the centre of the circle.

Madame B speaks "this is Dreykov, you will speak nothing of him outside this room. And you will do well to stay on his good side."

This "Dreykov" was look at all the girls intently like he was looking for something. Turning around he spots Akilina. The smile planted on his face gets a little wider.

"those eyes" he muttered.

Akilina was creeped out to say less but tried her best to ignore him.

Him muttering causes madame B to turn around "what" she asks lowly.

Turning to look at what he's looking at which was directly into Akilina's eyes.

"fire, I see fire. Fire that I'd recognise in an instant. " he replied just as lowly.

Some of the girls were looking at the exchange in confusion.

Dreykov looked at the trainers "Давайте начнем" (let's get started.) him and madame B walk off the mat.