Chapter 19 - And It Begins

They were about 2 hours into the footage and bucky wished he'd hit the guards a little harder.

Well a lot harder.

She was just sitting on the floor glaring at the camera at this point.

"yep, definitely related." Sam spoke out

"what?" Scott questioned

"look at them two. They have the same evil eye look thing. The starey thing."

clint chuckled quietly in the background.

"Sam"

"what I'm just saying I don't know how Ross thought they weren't related."

"I was wondering that myself." Nat spoke up.

" when Akilina first came in we did a facial recognition scan. Multiple ones we even aged her down . And nothing. Like she didn't exist witch would be consistent if she was in HYDRA all her life. And somehow Ross magically pulls out a missing child's report. Somethings a little off there."

"i agree"

"Tony said something about them finding a grandmother and that she was on her way to the raft."

"guys the footage" Wanda spoke softly.

Returning everyone's attention back to the screen.

Something had woken Akilina up. The door opening. In walked 4 guards and Ross ;

"you may not remember this woman. But she is your grandmother. She's going to take you home." he motioned for the woman to come in.

When the woman walked in they saw Akilina pause, fear strucken.

Not even nat could hide the surprise on her face as she saw madame B a woman who haunts her dreams walk into that cell.

"ill let you two have a minute."

Ross left.

Madame B was talking lowly in Russian too lowly for the camera speaker to pick up. She jesters towards the discarded straight jacket. "it's nice to see you again Akilina. You've been gone too long."

"Да пошёл ты" ( fuck you)

"brave or stupid" someone asked.

"both" Nat answered.

" Говори так еще раз со мной, я смею тебя"( Speak like that again to me I dare you)

"don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it." bucky was mumbling quietly.

"Fuck. You"

"and she did it."

"oh Akilina you have to stop this. We must be going. I don't want to have an argument"  madame b spoke pleadingly.

Akilina stood up and the cell opened

"come on your helicopter leaves soon." Ross spoke.

"Нет" Akilinas voice almost trembling.

Ross sighed "grab her."

2 guards came and grabbed her arms. "Нет. No. No. NO. ТОЛЬКО НЕ ЭТО. Нет. LET ME GO. NO. Нет. PAPA. Нет."  (not this not again.) was all they could hear before she was dragged out of range.

Bucky stood up and walked away. So did Natasha.

"ill look into her files. See what hydra had on her. And what ever info they've got now, and I'll see if I can find that missing child report too. " clint spoke up breaking the silence.