Chapter 10 - She Knows

Akilina was back at hydra, changed from her red room shorts and t shirt to her hydra black tracksuit bottoms, long sleeved top and combat slip on boots.

Attending her class that she was escorted to by Semenov not reilising the lesson was done.

"Până copil" the teacher spoke harshly in Romanian. The language that had been learning.

She quickly snapped back to reality and scrambled out of there before he could do anything painful.

She was getting ready to go back to her cell like they usually did but instead they went straight to Bucky's cell.

Not to say bucky wasn't delighted to see her he was. But his smile was so forced even she noticed as soon as she walked in.

The first thing he noticed about her is that she didn't hug him a soon as the door was closed. She was putting distance between them consciously or subconsciously he wasn't sure at the moment.

He then noticed her somewhat healing wounds. Her hands and her face.

"are you okay Лето"

" fine doll just fine."

"are you lying"

"nope"

"oh okay"

There was a silence not an awkward one they were just both observing each other. He was lying. She was covering something up.

"come here"

She walked over to him. He picked her up and put her on the bed beside him and took out the file.

"now or never" bucky figured.

She crossed her legs but her elbows on her knees and held up her face with her hands.He

showed her the file.

"that's my name" she pointed out.

"sure is doll"

"why do you have it?"

"it was given to me to show me something."

"ohh. Can I see?"

"sure but It might be a little confusing."

"that's fine I'm always confused."

bucky laughed at that "me too kid. Me too"

He opened it on the DNA page and gave it to her moving so he could see her expressions.

"huh. I am confused."

"so was I"

After what seemed like hours of silence she just blurts out " so papa wasn't actually my papa and mama wasn't my mama you are my papa and that person natalia is my mama and aleks isn't my brother."

It toon him a second to possess what she said she said it so fast.

"I think so. Yeah."

She just looks at him and stares. After a minute she looked down at the paper. She then hits her hand with her other one.

"oh"

" why did you do that."

" I thought I was having a confusing dream for a minute."

"nope not dreaming."

After a while bucky broke another long silence "your also allergic to nuts."

"what's that mean"

" that means you can eat any food with nuts in them or you'll get sick. Really sick."

"ohh that must be why my food looks so weird."