Reincarnated OC Ink (God Ink)

She sat in front of the papers the temptation to create the originals she knew in her previous life. No, she couldn't why would she damn these beings into such an eternally resetting existence? Everything was just so wrong. She was Inksans and now had to remind herself to drink from her vials whenever she needed to feel anything.

She disliked drinking the sadder ones, but without them she would probably do something horrible and damn the consequences. She wrote that down on her scarf just in case her memory was as bad as the actual Ink along with there being possibly a limit to the multiverse without it self destruction.

Her memories before Ink were fractured, but then again not having a soul meant something must have happened to her soul which made it a miracle that she can distinctively remember anything. The only reason she remembered undertale fan-fiction was because she was benge reading through them before she ended up here.

Now creating new universes she carefully went through her ideas and checked the multiverse itself. There was nothing that says she can't toss the original plot and resets in the trash can. It would feel wrong to just copy others, but she wanted to make a bit of an exception. All universes needed to have a similar stabilizer to it after all so they can be in sync and the best one to use was a Sans that had a template replicated after her own body.

Well, she wasn't exactly a she anymore, but skeletons are weird and it depends all on her first universe for what each beings nature was. If she made skeletons give birth the human way she'll have to endure the human way. Which is a huge nope she was going with tiny souling growing in the mother's soul and form their body in a special space before leaving the body from the soul.

And she decided it was only the skeletons who have this reproduction system although they can breed across species like this. She was taking far to much interest in this thought process moving on. A skeleton's lifespan can lengthen if they continually increase the amount of magic in their body. She didn't want to outlive a species that this body will instinctively sympathize with as long as she takes certain viles. Powerful skeletons will eventually be able to create portals to aus.

Even though this could and would cause chaos she really wanted the multiverse to be self sufficient. If a multiverse exists that means their are others out there and things that could be dangerous outside of her new multiverse might invade it.

The Sans being a magical judge will still be a thing. Monsters were sealed underground and the seal got weaker with every century. Monster society grew far more than the original undertale with it being in the many thousands. Technology through magic to produce light and other objects to grow food and transportation.

What happens after the seal fails is up to both sides although she tipped things for both sides to give each other a chance at integration she couldn't name this undertale. There was no human freeing the monsters here just a seal wearing into nothing. No instead she'll call it sealverse. She hesitated, but as her eyes started to turn a dull white she automatically moved to write in those thoughts. Blankly she responded with her previous thoughts and any idea not caring about the consequences instead knowing she needed to finish for viled self.

Using what had been the most interesting thoughts at that moment in time to finish it. Unfortunately interesting didn't mean it was a good thing. Later when she auto piloted to the ink she would wonder whose idea it was to give a soulless being responsibility over creating universes.

Then arranged it to hover and twisted the universe into being somehow instinctively knowing how to do all this and watching it all with cold eyes as her first creation came into being. Noting to chug down excitement later.

When she became a feeling being again she chugged down a chaotic mix and swore to never to do so again after hacking it up. She made this multiverse a mix of bonding mates and an alpha/beta/omega one. Even worse it's a harem type thing where the extreme rare omega has like five alphas bonded to them.