System Update (Error)

If there was one thing Error loved it would be the system update. Unknown to the other beings of the multiverse every 500 years an update to the overall multiverse system will start. During that time and even after Error will shutdown or sleep for his own update to occur.

This update causes a wide expansion to the multiverse itself giving Ink's creations and alternative timelines to spread. This update takes all the data of the multiverse and processes before giving solutions to the problems within.

Many glitches and bugs are fixed permanently or decreases drastically and Error's work load decreases. He hasn't had to touch any of the first original universes in a long while. That isn't always the case though since no matter how perfect the system there are always little bugs and glitches to be found.

Of course that wasn't the only problem there are also viruses that can infect and seriously damage or destroy aus. Those are Error's second priority after overcrowding aus. The update doesn't do much except make it harder for viruses to spread by spreading out the aus. Error will continue to stay dormant until a certain percentage of viruses or aus have formed.

During the time Error is also reviewed and given updates to better counter viruses, glitches, and whatever other problems crop up. Fortunately for him this also includes other beings. So better ways to get his job.

With how difficult it was getting in fighting large groups of sans for each world Error really needs this. He definitely got some good counters for these occasions. Glitching through attacks is just one of the perks he was getting for this time around.

He was surprised that he wasn't needed for about a century. Error quickly figured out Ink was distracted now.

(Basically Error really needed that system update to stay far ahead of the other sans. Ink was distracted because without Error around to cull and suppress the sans other villains rose to the spot. Each more powerful than the last. Although Ink isn't as deeply connected to the system as Error, he gets stronger every time he dies and respawns back in the doodle sphere.
The other villains that rise get more op without the top dog to push them down.)

(Nightmare and Dream are technically immortal because of them embodying emotions. The bad sans gang tried to keep up with the new characters but couldn't. Everyone except Nightmare and Cross died. Cross betrayed Nightmare to join with Dream. Nightmare is a bit rabid because of all the loss.)

(Ink finds it all amusing and Dream and Blue have grown up a lot having to take down all these different villains. The Star sans had to grow in members to respond to this.)

(Error is amused and entertained once he figured out what the fuck was happening with the multiverse. And his name was spread in fear again.)