Idea #42 Past Shard Potion

The Council make a plan using one of Sci's potions(doesn't matter what the original affect is) to take down Error the destroyer. This plan goes horribly wrong. A few things weren't taken into the calculations when creating the potion. One the effect of Error's glitchy nature. Two Possibly Error's immortality. Three the situation itself possibly mixing with the other Sans' magic in battle.

The results Error is split into his past selves. Each needing to be convinced or forced into submission to be fused back into one whole being. The thing is like a quite a few of my past Error. This Error was a handplate Sans, post-handplate adult Sans, Horror, Killer, Dust, regular Genocide, and antivoid trapped Genocide.

All of them are paranoid and want their freedom and the way the Sans were trying to explain things made them think they were going be trapped.

————My personal spin on things
Hand Plate kid sans was rabid as his memories stop after launching Gaster into the antivoid and escaping to see these other skeletons(Sans). He isn't particularly strong, but the Sans didn't want to hurt the hand plate kid. Small bone spikes and weak blue magic. He will bite you.

Adult Sans is paranoid even without resets. It doesn't help that the King forcibly conscripted him as a guard and judge under threat. He is protective of his Papyrus and will murder you if you hurt him. He was confused and distrustful but willing to listen to what the others had to say.

Horror Sans is absolutely rabid and heartbroken. Papyrus killed himself so Horror would have more food to live. He would take his grief out on the other Sans not caring about explanations.

Killer Sans is uncaring unable to think of those in the underground as anything but copies and not the people he loved. He felt nothing for them anymore after the thousands of resets. Only Chara and Frisk aren't copies to him. So seeing other skeletons that look like him. Let's just say his broken mind could only comprehend him being replaced and the copies needed to die like the rest.

Dust...(Oh boy). He is nothing but rage and insanity. So many never ending resets and so many ways of being tortured by the demon child. He snapped and killed them all over and over again with every reset. Let them feel pain. Let them feel all the pain!! He hadn't cared how many times he killed the child or everyone else.

Regular Genocide is broken. His rage drained away and he just wanted it all to end. He would try anything. But trapped in the save screen after his last efforts to either off himself or the world, a cold calmer rage started to form and stuck with his determination. He would fight with his determination even if he wanted to die he wouldn't go down without his say.

Antivoid Genocide is calm cold calculating still insane and suicidal. But he had has cultivated his patience and determination with time and it paid off after watching a copy take his place and left trapped for years maybe centuries before he escaped. He then took more determination into his fractured soul. And cold satisfaction through the pain as he brought down his universe through determination shattering it. Even as he ended up in a place of endless white he was content. He knew all about copies and universes. He would fight the other Sans for a few reasons mostly curiosity about himself and them.

(Started thinking of Teen Titans and how Raven has split selves and this came of it)
(Could be Fgod or insane bad time lines Error)