Error x Bluerror(Swap#0)

So basically Error kidnaps Swaptale sans #0 while exhausted and overworked. He realized it at the last moment before finishing the universe and then he panics and he drags that Swap into the anti void with him. He is far past the point of exhaustion to fix it at the moment. He would have to repair some core codes he destroyed before allowing the human soul to reset.

He kind of expected the Swap Sans to be like Blue the swaptale sans #1 of the Star Sans. He got more than he expected from that short break. Unlike Blue this swap was very perceptive and could persuade a dog into believing they were a cat.

Pleasant company that he couldn't tell if this Swap wanted to stab him in the back or not. Most people wouldn't be able to tell how sly this Swap was but he lived far to long for this crap. He finally restored that Swap's world and went back to work.

Unfortunately that Swap somehow convinced someone to teach him how to portal to universes so he kept appearing in front of him.

He asked him to stop coming to his anti void as his file was clearly becoming corrupted and the Swap ignored it. The corruption had already let him remember all the resets past and present. Error signs were appearing in his eyes and glitches rippled every once in a while.

Again he somehow got onto all the bad sans and good sans best side with whatever sly tactic he had used. He wasn't even sure what his goal to do all of this was.

Somehow Error ended up being pardoned because he was just doing his job as the god of destruction along with nightmare. Again confused by it all. Swap eventually becomes his mate after seducing him. :)

(I keep trying to pull away from yandere vibes but can't seem to here. Instead just imagine a super intelligent Blue who could easily be a villainous mastermind fell in love with Error after becoming friends with him. He moves everyone around like pawns until he gets what he wants which is to make Error happy. His brother is just rooting for him as he was raised by this mastermind of a Blue. He actually had a plan set up after his Papyrus told him about the resets. Let's just say the human had never reset again after they made it to the surface long before Error kidnapped him.)

( I kinda like the idea of a master mind Blue that won't just sit back and be a spy or weird friend enemy of Error. He actually gathers evidence of the balance and he doesn't go all rebellious teen on Papyrus but calmly sits him down and have a deep emotional talk with him. He slowly gives them clues and evidence of the bad guys being good without revealing he or anyone else was the one giving the evidence. Setting the stage for the good and bad guys fighting to end)