Idea #11 Dealing Emotions (Pale)

Pale made a deal with Fate. He would be the creator of the aus of its multiverse and he will get an unlimited supply of emotions. This process works because all that creative energy Pale absorbed devouring aus was a permanent part of him while the emotions Pale gained were temporary, so Pale could become a creator easily enough.

The worlds he created will slowly leak back energy of different emotions into the doodle sphere. Then Pale collects them in vials to sip from to fill the gapping hole where a soul should be. Most people think the substance in the vial is some short of glowing paint.

Fate gave Pale a giant magical brush and told him his name was now Ink. This Fate had been jealous of the other Fate's that had their own Ink's to dot on. This Fate was also a weak one and couldn't create their own. They found an unclaimed multiverse that didn't run on balance and took a liking to this version of swapInk.

This Fate wasn't particularly evil and didn't see a point in influencing anything outside of the fate of the average timeline. An Error was never born although Dream and Nightmare were definitely on their normal path.

Pale or Ink now watched over the multiverse finding the whole situation amusingly ironic. He understands Template far better now. Sometimes he does miss the guy when he takes the right vials.

(I was thinking an fgod Error is dropped off here by a powerful Destiny and Fate is forced to take him in. Pale is either low key amused, apathetic or annoyed at things. He doesn't have the same over the top energy or a goldfish brain as the average Ink.)