Side Affect

Error wasn't as immune to the antivoid as people would think. Of course it was a side affect more from his code glitching out than anything else. One moment Error would have his usual self and the next he could breath fire. His code had no particular rhyme or reason in what it chances to. Luckily Error can reverse the effects although sometimes he just puts it in a back up file to keep for later use.

Growing extra limbs or gaining strange textures on his bone were just some of the random stuff he had to deal with. Another time he was stuck permanently singing every word that escaped his mouth. That was extremely annoying causing him to lock himself away in the antivoid so people wouldn't know until he fixed it. He would never here the end of it if anyone found out.

Another time Error could literally taste emotions as different flavors on his tongues like some short of weird empath. Love tasted like chocolate, fear tasted sour grapes, and anger tasted like spicy sauce. He wasn't sure if he wanted to keep it or not so he just put an off switch for it.

Once upon a time he became intangible and set about a trail of revenge by walking into peoples homes and setting up pranks. A defenses they had against his break ends were ineffective those times. It was another ability kept on the back burner for a special occasion.

Error even got the death touch added to his code once. It was an interesting ability. Unlike the ability to throw up acid, it was gross and had a horrible taste. He got rid of that as quickly as possible. He grew a third eye once. Bleh, never again.

His code messed into so many different abilities and limbs many of them useless or not worth the side affects of them so Error  only had a small list of those he kept instead.

(Error gets weird things added and changed in his code because of a side effect of the antivoid. He uses them with no one the wiser.)