One Step Forward Part 9 (Error/Ink)

He wondered how this happened. The gang and star sans were at the park together. Somehow everyone agreed that Nightmare works the grill. Horror was catching frisbees with his teeth. Killer like always was by Nightmare's side being one of those silent shadow minions.

Dust was terrorizing kids on the playground how the good guys were ignoring it is anyone's guess. Cross and X were playing volley ball somehow.....

Dream was passed out under a tree from stress and exhaustion after putting up with them and the sans council. Ink was a nightmare on his own chaos, Blue wasn't much better and the gang was only slightly sane at the best of times. Not to mention the high and mighty council.

Speaking of Blue he was creating some short of taco with ice cream and hot sauce. It's certain to be interesting.

Ink was sketching cuddled next to him and Error was lazing in a string made hammock. He felt Ink poke him causing him to glance over. A mischievous look in Ink's eyes said someone was going to scream at Ink in the next few minutes.

Ink held his sketch pencil high in the air dramatically before in slow motion throwing it. The pencil bonked loudly on Dream's skull who jerked awake.

As if preordained Dream focused in on Ink who was snickering and Error who snorted.

"Iiiiinnnnkkkk!!"

Ink took off like a beast was on his tail and Error rolled his eye lights at the asshole. Dream rampaged after him summoning his bow and launching arrows that Ink dodged with practiced ease.

Suddenly Ink came charging back and lunged at Error. The two tumbled off the hammock onto the ground. Ink straddling Error and there teeth pressed together. Instead of pulling away Ink pressed down more their magic tingling from every part of contact against each other.

Error's bones flushed and he glitched slightly. Dream came running back and froze to gawk at the two. Ink opened his jaw and licked Error's teeth with no shame and glanced at Dream with heart eyes. Dream turned bright yellow at the display.

Error trembled lightly at the strange feeling of their magic sparking against each other. Used to it only happening with their teeth the stimuli was a bit much. (Poor Error not knowing what it even means)(lol Ink is doing the magical equivalent of grinding down Error without an ecto body)

"My cute Error will protect me." Ink purred.

And Error........didn't crash?

(Ink didn't outright plan everything but each of his actions are significant. One he gets Error used to cuddling him. Two he holds Error most nights. Three he starts to or well tries to get Error to think more romantically towards him with a kiss. Four he makes sure Error doesn't reject him through bribes. Five he gets Error used to being touched and pampered by him. Six he gives Error small kisses getting him used to it. Seven he pretty much moves in without Error realizing it.)

(Still open for anything else you would like me to write in the Error or Ink perspective.)