Chapter 35: Thinking Back

CS

~ Thinking Out Loud ~ 

By: Ed Sheeran

Alexandra's P.O.V.

Two Months later...

"YASS! Summer bitch!" Victoria screamed as Aaron pulled out of my driveway. Yes, it's finally summer and we decided it was about time to go out to the beach. And by 'we' I mean me, Aaron, Victoria, and last but not least, Derek.

My junior year at Waterwill High was quite interesting. It began with a football to the face and ended with me falling out a window five-stories high. Interesting right?

A few weeks ago, the seniors graduated, and yes, that means I won't be seeing Aaron and his posse for a while. Ritchy and I grew closer after I heard the truth behind her little scheme. Sadly, I won't be seeing her and her bubble gum supplied side kick for a while too. We weren't the only ones who grew closer. Apparently, so did Aaron and Derek. They seemed to hit it off well. Aaron would get strict at times whenever Derek starts flirting with me. Big brothers. Gotta love em'. Speaking of Derek, I still continued to tutor Derek in his studies and he seemed to excell well. 

"Don't need to scream woman!" Aaron shouted over the now booming radio. "And turn that down it's hurting my ears." He dialed down the music a few notches.

"Aww come on Aaron. Live a little. IT'S SUMMER VACATION!" Victoria shouts back.

I shake my head as I laughed at the two. They do make a cute couple...

"What are you planning on doing this summer?" Derek whispers into my ear.

His breath fans the side of my face as I turn to look at him. His beautiful brown eyes... "Oh I don't know," I began as I placed a finger on my chin, "maybe go to the mall and shop for who knows what. Even better, sleep, eat, and watch Netflix."

"That sounds boring."

I cross my arms over my chest as I stared into his eyes. "No it does not."

"I think it would be better if I were there with you."

"How so?" I challenged him.

"Well," He started, mocking me and placing a finger on his chin, "I could cuddle you under the covers while watching Netflix. We could order take-out and have a stay-home date. Plus, when it's bed time, maybe we could have se-"

"Whooaaaa! No no no. No way in hell I'm spending my whole summer under the covers with you."

"Why? Do you perfer sex once a week, every other day, or maybe-"

"NO! I am not going to live the rest of my life with STD or herpies." I protest.

Derek bursts out laughing. "No need to make a big deal about it, cutie. I'm just messing with you." He said in between laughs.

I huff and turn to face the window wth my back toward Derek. 

"Aaaallleexxxx." He taunted. "Aaaallexxx."

After he called my name a few more times he began poking my side. I squirmed under his touch. "Aaallexx? Are you ticklish here?" He poked my side even more. 

That was when I remebered Derek was ticklish too. My mind flashes back to the time Miley and I were attacking Derek. Man...that was way back. I waited a few more seconds and then turned suddenly making Derek look at me in surprise. Then, I turned the tables and began poking and squeezing his sides. Derek burst out laughing while I continued to attack with an evil grin on my face.