Chapter 4: Brother Trouble

It is now Wednesday and I haven't spoken to Dylan ever since he asked me to be his girlfriend. Looking back, I've noticed how I've never really thought of my decisions before actually making careless actions. Well, that's that. As I head for class, I turn the corner and bump into a wall. Well...I thought it was a wall.

"Sorry," I say looking up to see Derek smirking.

"Funny seeing you here," he says.

"Um, excuse me. I go to the same school as you. Open your eyes, Derek."

"Whoa. Nerd girl's gone feisty!" He hoots. "So I've heard your Dylan's quote-on-quote "girlfriend" now." he says making quotation signs as he said girlfriend.

"Um yeah and can you not call me nerd girl?"

"What's the magic word?" he asks pouting like a child.

"Please?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Nope!" Derek says popping the 'p'. "Bye, Alex." He says winking.

"Urgh!" I grunt out loud after he disapeared around the corner.

Ass.

I walk into class and my day begins. For the next several hours, I'm working on work, work, and more work until I'm out of it. As I walk over to my next class, I see Aaron and some other girl fighting over by a corner. Being curious little Alexandra, I walk over to eavesdrop.

"I just can't do this any more Aaron! I'm done!" the girl says dropping and shaking her head into her hands.

"No. Babe, please! Don't do this. I love you..." Aaron says with pleading eyes.

Whoa! Wait! LOVE? As in L-O-V-E? What happened? Did I miss something important? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???

"No no no. I better head to class. Bye, Aaron. Thanks for everything though." She walks past me wiping a tear that has escaped. I turn around to see Aaron staring at me with sad eyes.

"That was Victoria, my girlfriend, for your information," he says quietly.

"Oh.." is all I could let out. I never knew Aaron had a girlfriend, nor I could have ever pictured him being with one. I bit my tongue before I could say anything that I might regret later on.

"Can you help me with...uh...persuading her to be with me again? I..uh..kinda screwed up," Aaron says quietly as he rubs the back of his head.

"Fine, I'll help you," I say smiling.

"YES! Oh, whoops..." Aaron says as he realizes we're the only ones in the hall. "Oh uh thanks so much sis! You're the best!" 

"I know." I say smiling as we walk away from each other. "See you later!"

We exchange our good-byes and walk into our designated classes. 

Super Alex to the rescue...

Please don't hate me for not updating earlier. I am finally off from school! I got off on Friday. FREEDOM! Anyway this chapter was super short (sorry D:) but I'll try my best to update faster and make the chapters longer. Give me feedback on how the book is going so far c:

~ A ~