Chapter 1: First Day of School

Alexandra's POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Be-

I pressed the snooze button of my extremely annoying alarm clock and got out of bed lazily. Ugh how I hate school! Sadly, I'm starting my junior year at a new school called Waterwill High and I'm nervous as hell. It took me three fricking hours to sleep! Do you understand how hard it was!

I walk over to the shower and turn on the water. I strip off my clothes and hop in letting the warm water dribble down my body. When I finish, I slip on my white skinny jeans, a mint-colored blouse, and my light blue vans. I finally tie my hair into a ponytail and skip down stairs to the kitchen where my mom was making breakfast.

"Good morning, mother darling," I say as I sit down in my seat.

"Hello, sweetheart! Ready for your first day of school?" She says excitedly and full of energy.

"Naw...I don't think I'll fit in," I say shaking my head.

Mom hands me my plate full of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. "Don't say that, honey. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine because you know what? You're beautiful, smart, and kind. I bet every guy will be chasing after you," she says with a wink.

"Moooommm...." I whine.

She chuckles. "It's the truth! Now finish your breakfast. I'm going to work now. Oh, I almost forgot. Your brother's giving you a ride to school today. Ok. Bye, sweetheart! See you later!" She kisses me on the forehead and exits the house, tripping over the doormat in the process. "Ugh stupid mat!" She yells as she closes the door. I laugh silently to myself then continue eating my food.

My mom's a doctor at the Waterwill Hospital and Care Center and so is my dad. Sadly, he's on a business trip so no dad for a while. My brother, Aaron, just started his senior year at Waterwill High and is quite popular there. He has his own little "posse" and I heard the girls drool like dogs over them.

"Aaaaalllleeeeexxxx!" a grumpy voice called out.

"What?" I ask as Aaron walks over to me, shuffling his feet and running a hand though his hair in attempt to style it.

He sighs, grabs his backpack and keys, and makes his way out the door. "We're going to be late to school if you don't hurry up!"

"Okay! Okay! I'm coming! Just hold on will you?" I say as I stuff my pancake in my mouth, grab my bag and my phone, and head out the door.

Both of us hop into his BMW and speed off to school.

~

Once we reach Waterwill High, everyone was scattered on the lot. Aaron parks the car and we get out. As my feet touch the solid ground, I could feel almost every eye on me. I freeze and stand there, embarrassed by all the attention I was receiving at the moment. 

"Hey, you all right?" Aaron says as he walks over to me.

"Y-yeah. It's just that everyone's staring at me."

Aaron chuckles and motions me to follow him. He walks me over to his "posse".

"Alex, I'd like you to meet my friends. This is Bruce, Sam, and Dylan. Guys, meet my sister, Alexandra," he says introducing us.

Suddenly, out of no where, a football comes hurrling toward us. As in "us" I meant me. The football hits me square in the nose which suddenly decided to start pouring out blood like my monthly period. Gross...

"Shit!" I scream as my hand flies up to cover my now bloody nose.

"DUDE! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!?" shouted Aaron.

I heard a chuckle. A very husky, sexy chuckle and then the mystery guy says, "Hmm...I'm sorry about that, little kitten. May I see your face?"

I was very terrified to look up at first but I gathered up all my courage and prepared to look up at that bitch. When I looked up, all I saw was an extremely hot guy. He look like a fucking god! He had dirty-bonde hair, a white v-neck, a leather jacket, ripped black jeans, and his signature smirk on. Oh my unicorn goddess...help me...

Well guys, what do you think for my first chapter? Is it good? Eh who cares. I'm so sorry for the hold up but I got to study for finals and all that stupid school stuff (no offense to those who love school). Well I'll be writing soon!

~ A ~